Vacation Weeks at 25 yrs

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Omfg no sick days? Who do you work for I got sick days when I worked at Wendy's
That's funny.

we could keep 40 sick days on the books which i did for years and then they would complain when I called out every Monday for almost a year before retiring. I did not want to cash them out at the end and get hit with a 40% tax on federal and state.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I'm reading bits of the contract now. I guess based on the # of drivers, each building or local is entitled to a different amount of minimum personal days. But I did see 104 and 631 have 5 and 5. I think every local is above the minimum threshold, which is nice for once.

It's funny but our vacation/time off forms all say five days. I have to scratch that out and make it four every year. I guess it's just a generic form.

Grey, I want to say it's pretty much the same everywhere
1 yr 1 week
3 yr 2 weeks
5 years 3 weeks
10 years 4 weeks
20 years 5 weeks
25 years 6 weeks

That's how many people have to be allowed off each day in addition to the 15% for vacations, not how many days you are allowed to take per year/anniversary. Note that while it says "minimum" management likes to say that is the maximum.

Rack em

Made the Podium
6 weeks vacation paid at 45 hours
1 optional week paid at 40 hours
4 optional days paid at 8 hours
6 sick days a year paid at 8 hours, can bank up to 75 sick days then they start getting cashed out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm reading bits of the contract now. I guess based on the # of drivers, each building or local is entitled to a different amount of minimum personal days. But I did see 104 and 631 have 5 and 5. I think every local is above the minimum threshold, which is nice for once.

It's funny but our vacation/time off forms all say five days. I have to scratch that out and make it four every year. I guess it's just a generic form.

Grey, I want to say it's pretty much the same everywhere
1 yr 1 week
3 yr 2 weeks
5 years 3 weeks
10 years 4 weeks
20 years 5 weeks
25 years 6 weeks

Ours is little longer of a struggle.

1 yr 1 weeks
2 yr 2 weeks
10 yr 3 weeks
15 yr 4 weeks
20 yr 5 weeks
25 yr 6 weeks

542thruNthru

Was a pretty simple question and your answer was clearly no help. Thanks anyway.

Ignore her. From what her center told me, she was a gypsy that UPS used every year.

I don't believe 107 represents UPS small package. Are you getting a job at UPS Frieght or UPS Cartage?