Vaccine Mandates, Teamsters caving?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Eating better does not affect the health of other people.
I mean.
You serious?
Ever heard of a thing called the immune system. If people have a suppressed one because of poor health habits then the virus is spread easier. But I ain't no doctor or scientist.

But maybe I eat sugar all day long and my brain dumb.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
If

When the vaccine came out it was said it would stop the virus completely not give us mild symptons
It’s like; they come out with this vaccine. It works (check the freaking numbers from vaccine rollout over the next several months, man)
But it doesn’t work like we want it to.
Therfore, america is becoming nazi Germany 😂😂

The sad thing is a lot of us were on forums here and elsewhere last March warning that if you accepted forced masking we would be exactly where we are now. Forced inoculations. Nobody bothered to listen. Now in another year and half say the end of next year…where do you think we’re gonna be if you don’t stand up? In total hell

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It’s like; they come out with this vaccine. It works (check the freaking numbers from vaccine rollout over the next several months, man)
But it doesn’t work like we want it to.
Therfore, america is becoming nazi Germany 😂😂
It dont work and i am vaccinated, it protected me from the original strain not any others, and it wont work for other strains

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It dont work and i am vaccinated, it protected me from the original strain not any others, and it wont work for other strains
Ok. This is your opinion;
Keeping this in mind, you expected drs to have a vaccine that could handle virus mutations? Right away?
Like specifically: where are they deceiving you, man? I can tell you’re on the fence about everything. Don’t jump off the bridge. Please

wilberforce15

It is such a dumb reach to try and connect obesity to whether or not we should get the vaccine.
If you’re a fatty, and you catch it, yes it’s worse
But the virus DOES NOT target fat people 😂
So if we’re talking about PREVENTING INFECTION which is what we’re doing with the vaccine (no, we’re not trying to flatten the curve when we get it, we’re trying to NOT GET THE DAMN VIRUS)
Losing weight has nothing to with preventing infection.
I’ll say it one more time so you can clearly understand me:
Losing weight/eating better has absolutely nothing to do with preventing infection.
Preventing infections was never the real goal. Preventing hospitalizations was. And exercise and broccoli are better than vaccines at that.

What would the xiden regime have to do for the left and their media mouthpieces to realize this is a despotic dictatorship? I think they would go along with anything. They have no problem with the murder of their enemies

Jkloc420

Keeping this in mind, you expected drs to have a vaccine that could handle virus mutations? Right away?
Like specifically: where are they deceiving you, man? I can tell you’re on the fence about everything. Don’t jump off the bridge. Please
I just listed everything they said in previous post, right now we are at delta and next we will be at something else, the vaccine is not going to protect you from all them, dont be naive, this isnt a lifetime one shot vaccine, this is a 3 shot vaccine every year

Jkloc420

They never will that is the point, at some point just like with the flu you have to get Natural immunity

Would expect stage 7 to begin by the beginning of next year

1631286028069.png