Vaccine Preppers

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As is the fear mongering on the anti-vax crowd. Both are way overblown.
The media is fear mongering about "anti vaxxers". Over 80% of our vulnerable population has been vaccinated.

Many young healthy people don't want a new vaccine for something that isn't dangerous to them. That's not being anti vaccination.

upschuck

The media is fear mongering about "anti vaxxers". Over 80% of our vulnerable population has been vaccinated.

Many young healthy people don't want a new vaccine for something that isn't dangerous to them. That's not being anti vaccination.
That's fine, but then there are some that says the 2nd shot will kill you, or change your DNA, or a lot of other nonsense. Fear mongering.

I've also heard if you don't get it you'll die. Both are rediculous statements.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's fine, but then there are some that says the 2nd shot will kill you, or change your DNA, or a lot of other nonsense. Fear mongering.
Ya I think that is a tiny amount of people and the media is blowing it up into a story.

I just think the obsession with whether people get it is ridiculous. People need to mind their own business.

Non sequitur

The data is still coming in on this stage 3 trial.
The pro vaccination folks sound like George Bush on the deck of the aircraft carrier saying the war in Iraq is over. Or better yet nice job brownie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you don’t have to take it, but don’t cry when you get sick and die.
You realize there's 170 million people under the age of 40 in this country and less then 9800 have died with a covid diagnosis?

You realize the CDC says for all age groups only 6% of deaths had no comorbities?

So that would be less than 600 people under the age of 40 with no known health problems
have died with covid. Out of 170 million.

"Don't cry when you get sick and die".
Talk about irrational fears lol.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You realize there's 170 million people under the age of 40 in this country and less then 9800 have died with a covid diagnosis?

You realize the CDC says for all age groups only 6% of deaths had no comorbities?

So that would be less than 600 people under the age of 40 with no known health problems
have died with covid. Out of 170 million.

"Don't cry when you get sick and die".
Talk about irrational fears lol.
627,044 have died from covid. Wanting to stay healthy and alive during a pandemic isn’t a irrational fear, boss.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
627,044 have died from covid. Wanting to stay healthy and alive during a pandemic isn’t a irrational fear, boss.
Out of 170 million people under 40, less then 9800 have died. Almost all most likely had preexisting health issues.

Your fears are irrational kiddo

20210727_110624.jpg

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
I guess it's human nature to always have some problem to fix or solve, but some folks are so fixated on the new alternative remedies, biochemical technology.

These vaccines will not add one more day to your life. Just face it.
Bro, do you even public health?

The Driver

I drive.
This virus will infect you if you don’t have antibodies. It will find you. You may not even notice… or you could die.

1/200 chance of death for something that WILL infect you. Not playing those odds. Not when the vaccine is available and it’s safe and effective.

Box Ox

This virus will infect you if you don’t have antibodies. It will find you. You may not even notice… or you could die.

1/200 chance of death for something that WILL infect you. Not playing those odds. Not when the vaccine is available and it’s safe and effective.

I agree and am going to read this post again very slowly while playing the Jaws theme in the background for added dramatic effect.

Non sequitur

You seem like a caring person but for the vast majority, over 99% of the population, they need to get SARS in order to get natural antibodies.

If you understand the life cycle of viruses, they need a host to survive. As natural selection from immune response happens the virus will become more transmissible but not more virulent. It wants to survive, not kill it's host. If it kills quickly it would die out.

So the scarients are just that. A less lethal version of the wild type.

Be at peace man things are going to get better.