Vaccine Preppers

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
… We dodge idiots all day; I don’t care about your mystery disease-you wear your masks, get random vaccinnes. If your masks and vaccines are so effective then why do you fear the UPS man? You still know nothing but impose on other peoples freedoms? You’d be dead already what a joke…

Poop Head

Judge me.
… We dodge idiots all day; I don’t care about your mystery disease-you wear your masks, get random vaccinnes. If your masks and vaccines are so effective then why do you fear the UPS man? You still know nothing but impose on other peoples freedoms? You’d be dead already what a joke…
Hell yeah dude. Clown world

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Put the doobie down Bluefoot
You’re making no sense at all

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
One model predicts over 800 deaths a day by mid-October. To me that's just so sad. We should've licked this thing by now.

This thing will never be licked. Lambda variants in Houston, Beta variants in France. That's what happens when you perform gain of function and turbocharge a virus into something that nature never intended.

The Driver

I drive.
This thing will never be licked. Lambda variants in Houston, Beta variants in France. That's what happens when you perform gain of function and turbocharge a virus into something that nature never intended.
You could be totally right about this claim but I just don’t see enough evidence to support it yet.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I think they are and will continue to learn...

A dip* customer and her husband on my route is infected. She said her husband is really bad with it, not vaccinated. Whatever. Guess that's the price people are paying to pass Trump's loyalty test.
Wierd. My family just had it, again, my kids had runny noses for a few days, my wife had a mild cold, nothing for me.
You gotta be pretty weak and compromised for this to be a thing.

No one wants to put in the work to be healthy, have thier systems operating at full capacity. Just wanna take a shot, and go back to vaping and drinking hard seltzers. :censored2: you

The Driver

I drive.
Wierd. My family just had it, again, my kids had runny noses for a few days, my wife had a mild cold, nothing for me.
You gotta be pretty weak and compromised for this to be a thing.

No one wants to put in the work to be healthy, have thier systems operating at full capacity. Just wanna take a shot, and go back to vaping and drinking hard seltzers. * you
I agree that people have a stupidly cavalier attitude about their general health. It’s kind of insane to me.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
Put the doobie down Bluefoot
You’re making no sense at all
What do I care what you say when you’re a sheep who refuses to accept people die each year, especially when they have bad habits. If you’re vaccinated or wearing a mask: what do you have to be afraid of? Go buy a plot and get an extra shot just for me.