Vaccine Preppers

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
I think they are and will continue to learn...

A dip* customer and her husband on my route is infected. She said her husband is really bad with it, not vaccinated. Whatever. Guess that's the price people are paying to pass Trump's loyalty test.
Why must you bring politics into it? Trump got the vaccine. You think your witty? You think you know what’s best for people?

PCM Troll

What if the reason why all the politicians are forcing the world to take the vaccine is because they have money vested in the pharmaceutical companies that produce them? 🤔 Gotta go, it's time for me to get my weekly booster shot.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The government is pushing the shot. 100 million in the US haven't taken it.
If I wanted to promote something, I might go at it a little different.
Get the shot. But, you can still get the virus. You can spread the virus. And, you still need to wear a mask.
Stupid.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What if the reason why all the politicians are forcing the world to take the vaccine is because they have money vested in the pharmaceutical companies that produce them? 🤔 Gotta go, it's time for me to get my weekly booster shot.

You mean they all get "campaign contributions" from Pharma.

El Correcto

god is dead
You realize there's 170 million people under the age of 40 in this country and less then 9800 have died with a covid diagnosis?

You realize the CDC says for all age groups only 6% of deaths had no comorbities?

So that would be less than 600 people under the age of 40 with no known health problems
have died with covid. Out of 170 million.

"Don't cry when you get sick and die".
Talk about irrational fears lol.
The more stats I see the more I like this covid virus. Why did we shut down the country and waste around a trillion trying to beat this virus?
It even ended my dementia ridden grandfather’s suffering. Covid is pretty great tbh.

The more stats I see the more I like this covid virus. Why did we shut down the country and waste around a trillion trying to beat this virus?
It even ended my dementia ridden grandfather’s suffering. Covid is pretty great tbh.
You will have to ask the president that was in office last year. This years President seems to be doing a pretty good job.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think you're under the incorrect impression that I'm under that incorrect impression. We can talk about vaccine hesitancy among minorities too.
Not just minorities buddy.
Democrats pushed anti vaccine rhetoric right up to election day. They have no one to blame but themselves.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not just minorities buddy.
Democrats pushed anti vaccine rhetoric right up to election day. They have no one to blame but themselves.

In the future, people are going to refer to these vaccines as "the snap". They'll also pretend like there was no way to know it would happen or to stop it. The final stage of genocide and the fist stage of grief are the same, denial.