Vaccine Preppers

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In the future, people are going to refer to these vaccines as "the snap". They'll also pretend like there was no way to know it would happen or to stop it. The final stage of genocide and the fist stage of grief are the same, denial.
They're going blame everything on people who didn't get vaccinated, just like they blamed everything on people who didn't wear a mask.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Folks , I have never had a flu shot and I rarely get the flu. When I do it's not so bad and I believe my body is stronger for it in the long run.

Studies have shown that children who live in a bubble, i.e. over protective parents who keep their environment spotless get ill more often than children that are more free to play in the dirt etc.

Your immune system ( in most cases ) gets stronger the more your body is exposed to stuff. I said in MOST CASES. Very young and very old are more at risk. Yes, If you smoke, do drugs, drink heavily , exposed to serious pollutants and poisons, your body has not evolved enough to fight back quickly.

This covid is a virus. Just like the common cold. Variants will go on a long time, maybe forever. Hopefully , it will burn itself off. As soon as a vaccine is created , nature finds a way to survive and the virus will mutate. Hopefully not get stronger but nature always finds a way to survive.

It's just my thought that we should have let the virus go thru the population like a wildfire and it may have burnt itself out in a couple months. Sure hundreds of thousands would have died but perhaps less than has in the last 18 months.

Only time will tell which camp will be right.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why must you bring politics into it? Trump got the vaccine. You think your witty? You think you know what’s best for people?
FDA559EB-E5BA-4051-A3F0-1B9803CCBF5A.jpeg

Box Ox

It's just my thought that we should have let the virus go thru the population like a wildfire and it may have burnt itself out in a couple months. Sure hundreds of thousands would have died

I’m glad Trump didn’t go that route and instead pursued his amazing miracle vaccines.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I very well may eventually. But I doubt it’s finding out that Trump and Tucker really did get injected with fake vaccine that’s gonna get me there. 🤣

You're missing the forest for the trees. Whether or not people got fake shots is immaterial. The fact that you have been lied to, repeatedly, is what you should be angry about

refineryworker05

I guess it's human nature to always have some problem to fix or solve, but some folks are so fixated on the new alternative remedies, biochemical technology.

These vaccines will not add one more day to your life. Just face it.
Lol what does this even mean? Eating healthy won't add one day to your life, exercising won't add one day to your life, not smoking won't add one day to your life. Not getting your cancer treated won't add one day to your life. Those are all the equivalent of your post. Just irrational nonsense.