Vaccine Protection

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
After the lies we've had pushed on us the last few years, I'd have to agree.

It's funny. I wasn't an anti vaxxer before. Lol
I'm not even anti. Just show me something that's been rightfully tested, and proven safe. Can't do it.

When young girls are being sterilized by a vaccine that is supposed to protect them from a chance of cancer, I can not condone.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I got the shot several times. Do you think the Doctors gave me some kind of cocktail? Ever serve your country? You get all kinds of shots to protect our men. Probably why I am in such good health right now.
Our current preload Sups wife was in the service. He was as well. She's on permanent disability from a vaccine injury.
As far as your doctor, I'm guessing he gave you the Dtap, which is not just tetanus.

Commercial Inside Release

Tdap vaccine protects against tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough (pertussis).
They likely did give you a cocktail.

I can remember polio victims wandering around... as a kid, of course I asked my parents why they walked all wobbly, with various crutches.

Polio victims were often hungry, outcast, grubby, and of course too crippled to anything but a sit down job. Yer a bozo if you want to sign up for that.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Tdap vaccine protects against tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough (pertussis).
They likely did give you a cocktail.

I can remember polio victims wandering around... as a kid, of course I asked my parents why they walked all wobbly, with various crutches.

Polio victims were often hungry, outcast, grubby, and of course too crippled to anything but a sit down job. Yer a bozo if you want to sign up for that.
Yes, I was incorrect, the DTaP is for children, TDaP is for adults.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Only if we let the Republicans take power again. Not that there is much of a chance of that happening again any time soon.

Was it the Republicans who said "you have cost us all!" and "our patience is wearing thin!" and then proceeded to try to force millions of private employees to get an experimental vaccine?

Sometimes I wonder what reality you live in.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1694047406648.png