Vaccine Protection

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1694054131994.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You seem to be the person that would not have taken the polio vaccine in 1955 even though FDR suffered in life with it. Well , it’s new . So I’d rather take the chance and suffer if I have to. Seems odd to me. When would you accept a vaccine? One year ? 5? 10??
You might want to look at the history of the early polio vaccine and the damage it did.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You seem to be the person that would not have taken the polio vaccine in 1955 even though FDR suffered in life with it. Well , it’s new . So I’d rather take the chance and suffer if I have to. Seems odd to me. When would you accept a vaccine? One year ? 5? 10??
Real vaccines are usually tested 5 years at least. The covid shot was rushed and not tested properly. And it was also a novel concept with MRNA technology. Now they’re using computer models to do a lot of the testing. I’m not anti vax, I’ve had vaccines, including polio and smallpox, the kind that gave lifetime immunity. My kid had all necessary vaccines for school, all well tested and proven effective with minimal risk versus reward. The covid shot is neither safe nor effective and I will never get it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No matter what side you're on, with Biden running again there's a very good chance they'll win...provided they can find a candidate and all support him.
And by support you mean prop him and hold him place.
I look for them any time now to start lip synching for him when he's in front of a mike.

Faceplanted

Polio is directly correlated to DDT.

Faceplanted

Try again
I’m gonna give u a little advice. Anytime you search something on google and the first results are fact checks and debunks, it’s propaganda.

I’m not gonna spoon feed you, just keep listening to you ap news deboonks.

Also use a little common sense for a split second. Polio appears in every single way to be some type of neurological phenomena. DDT has been directly linked to neurological issues. These neurological issues directly increased in proportion to ddt use, and decreased as ddt has been phased out.

But hey…. Trust the virologists funded directly by the Rothchilds (even google can’t hide this one) and don’t look the other way!!! Your not an expert!!!

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

Try again
One thing to consider is the reclassification of many diseases in the 50s. Polio was an umbrella, and as the highly funded vaccine rolled out, the umbrella was taken down and many other neurological diseases began to rise.

UnionStrong

I’m gonna give u a little advice. Anytime you search something on google and the first results are fact checks and debunks, it’s propaganda.

I’m not gonna spoon feed you, just keep listening to you ap news deboonks.

Also use a little common sense for a split second. Polio appears in every single way to be some type of neurological phenomena. DDT has been directly linked to neurological issues. These neurological issues directly increased in proportion to ddt use, and decreased as ddt has been phased out.

But hey…. Trust the virologists funded directly by the Rothchilds (even google can’t hide this one) and don’t look the other way!!! Your not an expert!!!
I’ll give you some advice, sometimes facts are facts and not a conspiracy theory.

UnionStrong

One thing to consider is the reclassification of many diseases in the 50s. Polio was an umbrella, and as the highly funded vaccine rolled out, the umbrella was taken down and many other neurological diseases began to rise.
Risk vs reward. No vaccine is without potential side effects. Look at the fraudulent covid vax. That’s why they test vaccines over years not months.