Vaccine Protection

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are teamsters shielded from vaccine mandates in this contract? Has teamsters leadership stated their stance on vaccine mandates?
Wasn’t the mandates a couple years ago? Why are we talking about it now?
They're coming back.
Even if they are "coming back" (and they aren't) the contract and/or the Union is powerless to stop a government mandate aside from lobbying with PAC monies raised through the DRIVE program.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Teach your children abstinence and use protection.

Plus that HPV vaccine was HARDLY tested and causes equal damage. Do the research.
Ok, a woman might marry a man who never knew he had HPV. Forward 20 years later, stage 3 cancer.

Thebrownblob

Ok, a woman might marry a man who never knew he had HPV. Forward 20 years later, stage 3 cancer.
I thought women usually gave it to Men. Mostly through oral relations.

1694001184947.gif

some1else

Banned
Treatment for VD is not a vaccine dummy.

Should our daughters get the the HPV vaccine?
Yes it protects from 2 of the 40 types of hpv and totally won’t change their behavior by making them think they can’t catch the other 38 strains either.
Similar situation happened in Africa with circumcision campaigns. “Hey circumcision can lower risk of getting aids”
“ah haha ok I can’t get aids now lol”
Similar with seatbelts, airbags etc people don’t drive carefully.
Giving your daughters a bunch of big pharma drugs so they can be slightly more safe sleeping around is not the solution.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
CDC is lying?

Of course. Like they always do. You quoting CDC elicits the same response from me as me quoting InfoWars would for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even if they are "coming back" (and they aren't) the contract and/or the Union is powerless to stop a government mandate aside from lobbying with PAC monies raised through the DRIVE program.
The teamsters would never oppose masks or vaccines. If anything they'd be using that drive money to lobby in favor of it.

Crosscutters

Teach your children abstinence and use protection.

Plus that HPV vaccine was HARDLY tested and causes equal damage. Do the research.
You seem to be the person that would not have taken the polio vaccine in 1955 even though FDR suffered in life with it. Well , it’s new . So I’d rather take the chance and suffer if I have to. Seems odd to me. When would you accept a vaccine? One year ? 5? 10??