Valet - anyone’s station using this?

McFeely

Huge Member
Not yet. But they did just take away about a third of our truck loaders to save on sort hours, similar to what I think Valet’s goal is.

Star B

White Lightening
Not yet. But they did just take away about a third of our truck loaders to save on sort hours, similar to what I think Valet’s goal is.
From what it seemed on Frontline it's an easy way for management to whip your hours around daily and make it your responsibility to check to see when you gotta clock in tomorrow or the next day.

SmithBarney

Not yet. But they did just take away about a third of our truck loaders to save on sort hours...

We have more people than ever just wandering around on the sort, we've hired a ton since peak... I don't know what they are planning with them all...

SmithBarney

good send em our way with extra trucks cuz we need em. you can have them back in a week

Oh that's a good one.. some of these are suppose to be couriers... we don't have enough trucks or space for all these extra routes... unless they are planning on firing a bunch of us.. we just lost 4 crrs they hired before peak

Oldfart

I was reading policy and Best Practices last week about posting of the schedule. It hasn’t changed. It still says the schedule is supposed to be posted by noon on Wednesday.
It is funny how people will read policy but they won't take time to read the Q&A section on the home page about the Buyouts. Then they complain about the lack of information about the buyouts.

dezguy

I was reading policy and Best Practices last week about posting of the schedule. It hasn’t changed. It still says the schedule is supposed to be posted by noon on Wednesday.
Someone should let our management know.

Well... Technically, the schedule gets posted on Wednesday, then taken down on Thursday for changes.

McFeely

Huge Member

Someone should print that out that policy and put it in every manager’s inbox. Or tape it to the empty case where the schedule is supposed to be posted.

Star B

White Lightening
maybe I'm lucky in the fact that the schedule is up on Wednesday at noon-ish and is only taken down so the managers can change it while the couriers are away and put it back up by the time we come back to sta.