Verification of Unemployment

corpvin

Hi, I'm not sure where else to go since I have been trying for weeks to get an answer to this question.

I recently (more than 3 weeks ago) quit UPS, and am trying to get a written notice stating that I no longer work for UPS.

Does anyone know how I can go about getting something such as this?

(An email would also be sufficient.)

Thanks.

corpvin

No, I quit and to begin work at the new place I am trying to go to, they need me to prove that I'm not longer working for UPS.

Though at this point, I may need to file for unemployment as it may be too late.

corpvin

On multiple occasions. More recently they have told me I need to set up an appointment because I don't work there. All I want is a piece of paper or email saying I don't work there and they refuse to give it to me.

I've tried on the phone with the automated response but I have no idea what I'm doing on there.

upschuck

Have them call "The Work Number", that is where verification of employment is done. I would think they would have your termination date on file, as well.

corpvin

I did have them call The Work Number, and they came up empty. How do I go about getting this information from The Work Number? I've never used it before.

upschuck

I did have them call The Work Number, and they came up empty. How do I go about getting this information from The Work Number? I've never used it before.
What do you mean, "came up empty"? They wouldn't divulge your termination date? They didn't have that information, yet? Are you sure you are terminated? Didn't even know you worked at UPS? Explain

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Go into the center managers office and take a dump on his desk. You would most likely get fired on the spot along with the paper work proving so.

corpvin

I quit 3 weeks ago. When the person I need to give the information to for proof called The Work Number, they had told them that I was still listed as "active" even though I have not been in to work for weeks after saying that I was quitting the following week.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I quit 3 weeks ago. When the person I need to give the information to for proof called The Work Number, they had told them that I was still listed as "active" even though I have not been in to work for weeks after saying that I was quitting the following week.

Better call them back

You might have a check waiting

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Apply to work at UPS again, can’t get on due to no rehire status. When you show your employer, explain this is why you left this dumpster fire of a company.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On multiple occasions. More recently they have told me I need to set up an appointment because I don't work there. All I want is a piece of paper or email saying I don't work there and they refuse to give it to me.

I've tried on the phone with the automated response but I have no idea what I'm doing on there.
You quit to go work for a competitor and they won't give you what you want!!!!!!

Shocked I tell you.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No, I quit and to begin work at the new place I am trying to go to, they need me to prove that I'm not longer working for UPS.

Though at this point, I may need to file for unemployment as it may be too late.

You better get that all sorted out and get a job because you will not be able to collect unemployment since you quit your job. Good luck.