Volume this week

El Morado Diablo

Does it not pop up and scream at you when you have an *SR package?

No, it simply releases the non-DSR packages and drops the DSR package from the rest. There are no warnings.

If you have a single package that requires a signature you will not be given the option to release it. That is what causes the confusion when you have a mix of packages.

bbsam

Staff member
No, it simply releases the non-DSR packages and drops the DSR package from the rest. There are no warnings.

If you have a single package that requires a signature you will not be given the option to release it. That is what causes the confusion when you have a mix of packages.

I think you can. You just have to code the SR package as “07” first, no?

El Morado Diablo

Or hand sheet it and play dumb.

Everyone has been written up for missing POD's even though management knows what the problem is.

It really comes down to the courier having to make sure they look at every package. If it requires a signature and the recipient isn't home you have to scan that one separately and leave a door tag. Scan the rest of them and resi release them.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just enter the tracking number manually, release it and then put in comments "label scratched."
EVERY tracking number that is keyed in hits a report that goes to your manager. If it is also a restricted delivery, it is red flagged.

You willing to take a chance with your job, just to get rid of a DSR/ISR?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
EVERY tracking number that is keyed in hits a report that goes to your manager. If it is also a restricted delivery, it is red flagged.

I’m well aware of all that and it was a little old school humor there. Ground always had a tendency to release just everything and never got in trouble for it, whereas at express the same deal would get you fired.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

"But I'm doing the customer a favor!!!"

SmithBarney

We were pretty light today, they held our deferred freight at the ramp(as well as some mondays) so with Memphis delays tonight it's gonna be a fun one tomorrow.