Volunteers Needed!

Would you go to Mars, never to return?

• Yes, sign me up! I want the fame, the glory!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
Scientists Propose One Way Trip To Mars

Would you go? No hope of ever returning. What would you bring?

What if you could bring your favorite SO? Your main job would be.... ahem.....procreation.

And of course..... You'd be famous! A pioneer! You'd live forever in history books!

klein

Für Meno :)
Let me see :

Got no job, no relatives in the city, no kids, no wife.
So, sure, I'll go.

I'll need a sound system (even if it's just an mp3 player), plenty of beer, or atleast hops and barley plants.
Instead of Mars Bars, I'll create Mars Brew ! :)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Not interested in a one way trip. I have a job, relatives, two sons, and a wife. I don't need beer to have a good time, so thats not a problem. While this trip would be a great adventure, it will be a lot of hard work to set up a home base and be able to survive with very little. Fame? Who cares, you will never see the people or anything else that you leave behind on Earth.

fethrs

Nope, not me, doesn't appeal to me one bit. There is too much here on earth I want to see, including a road trip to another state to meet some bcers and see a football game. It's not much, but to me it's better than going to Mars!

P

pickup

I would definitely go. I always wanted to see the face and pyramids on Mars(http://crystalinks.com/faceonmars.html) .

Of course, they would never let me go as most of the astronauts in the U.S. space program have been masons, high ranking ones that have proven they can keep secrets. The few that weren't masons were picked based on hypnotic suggestibility tests so that once they are "debriefed", they are unable to tell of what they have seen while up in space.

Is that close to what you were expecting from me, fets?

moreluck

golden ticket member
...."most of the astronauts in the U.S. space program have been masons..."

And next in line will be all the Scientologists. No return trip planned!

P

pickup

...."most of the astronauts in the U.S. space program have been masons..."

And next in line will be all the Scientologists. No return trip planned!

battleground earth, an epic blockbuster movie based on a book by that best selling author. Mr. Hubbard. Well done, more!