Vote NO - A Sensible Discussion -Pt 1

The Real Jack RyanMI6

How did we get here
1. 2013 - 2018 UPS - Created a problem by not hiring enough drivers.
2. Jan 2018 - Contract talks start
3. February 2018. UPS. Provides a solution to the problem they created
A. PVD'S
B. Lower paid drivers
C. Weekend work Sat - Sunday.

1. Before you all flame me check out Logistics Management.com go to the article entitled "Teamsters in heated talks with UPS. Its Dated Feburary 12th 2018. Paragraph 13 i believe.
2. Your going to tell me PVD'S dont exist in our contract and your Right! However, thats my point they dont exist in the 2013 - 2018 Contract either, yet UPS has used them for at least 2 peaks. Since they arent prohibited in the new contract... how is it you think UPS wont continue to use them.

Wrap up
UPS created the conditions that wr have and then wrote the solution to the problem IS that what is in your interests let alone your best interests.
Ps Logistics Management is only one of four sources ive found that say the same information .

No mention of the contract in our building from management side, union side either, haven’t seen our BA in a month. At the very least he can show up and explain how the voting process works to those who don’t know, and there’s a lot of those.
Our BA is pretty good about showing up at our place.

browntroll

so far no business agents in my hub either, only found out a management siding shop steward
giving wrong information to ppl so they can vote yes. obviously i tell ppl to vote however they want
but to question everything.

Rack em

Made the Podium
so far no business agents in my hub either, only found out a management siding shop steward
giving wrong information to ppl so they can vote yes. obviously i tell ppl to vote however they want
but to question everything.
I say vote NO because hardly anyone in my center even read the tentative agreement. I'm stuck explaining :censored2: to veteran drivers who won't take the time to get the least bit involved.

reginald95

Will vote yes. More money into the pension, 41 and change an hour at the end of the contract, sign me up. In Trumps America we’d be insane to strike. The public would kill us if they all knew we were striking over a 6 figure job with full bennies and pension.

specter208

Will vote yes. More money into the pension, 41 and change an hour at the end of the contract, sign me up. In Trumps America we’d be insane to strike. The public would kill us if they all knew we were striking over a 6 figure job with full bennies and pension.
I hope you're just trolling.

542thruNthru

Hey @Boxslinger11 do you make 6 figures? Oh you don't? Well gosh @reginald95 here seems to think everyone at UPS makes 6 figures. I wonder if that's because he only thinks of himself!

PT workers out number driver 3 to 1. So more then half of UPS workers make crap. So take your tired "The public will kill us." line somewhere else.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Hey @Boxslinger11 do you make 6 figures? Oh you don't? Well gosh @reginald95 here seems to think everyone at UPS makes 6 figures. I wonder if that's because he only thinks of himself!

PT workers out number driver 3 to 1. So more then half of UPS workers make crap. So take your tired "The public will kill us." line somewhere else.
The only reason i even break 10+k is all the peak hours.
central states pension will be long gone before i even have the chance to think about getting diddly squat from it.
yes voters are just old people that got theirs and dont remember where they came from.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t have to read anything else a vote no from me has been in the cards since day one they can stick this contract up there ass.
They were washing drivers out all over the place... some because their shoes weren’t shined???? Wtf is that all about??