Vote NO Explained

LagunaBrown

Both these posted assertions are garbage. Talk about lies? These comments are not only lies but they're personal attacks.

Copying and pasting your area language to try to prove other people lie is childish.

Fight your fight and we will fight ours. The only language we seem to have in common is the NMA that is quite often a hurdle.

Attacking @Bubblehead with outright false suppositions doesnt help your credibility.
Go read some posts between Bubbles and I from last contract. That was before you two started dating. it’s really cute how you protect your boyfriends honor though. Chivalry is not dead!

panther

Depends, did you start 30 years ago? Or did you start today, looking at 30 years from now? Plus every area has a little different amount in contributions.[/QUOTe Im not in the western I've just always heard it pays a lot more. Let's say retiring now or in the next 2 yrs for example.

F

Frankie's Friend

Go read some posts between Bubbles and I from last contract. That was before you two started dating. it’s really cute how you protect your boyfriends honor though. Chivalry is not dead!
This post proves your stupidity. You cover your foolish statements with garbage to give yourself credibility.
Go ahead and post the alleged statements from the last cba without editing them. You've evidently spent too much time under water in your lagoon.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Depends, did you start 30 years ago? Or did you start today, looking at 30 years from now? Plus every area has a little different amount in contributions.

What would you get if your retired today in the West with 30 full time credit years?

If the contribution rates keep going up every contract and if you started today and worked 30 years your pension would be close to 15,000 a month at a minimum. Remember the company is paying almost 500 dollars a week into your pension trust currently...

What would you get if your retired today in the West with 30 full time credit years?

If the contribution rates keep going up every contract and if you started today and worked 30 years your pension would be close to 15,000 a month at a minimum. Remember the company is paying almost 500 dollars a week into your pension trust currently...
Take the yearly contributions. (Every area gets a little different amount contributed) Times .012. That give you your monthly payout. Times 12 months for the yearly pay out.

It will be a while before you’ll get 15K a month. At the end of this contract it will increase it by $150 a month.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I recently thought I saw a quote of 7200 a month with 30 years currently in the Western Conference..Am I wrong on that assumption?

Has anyone heard what's going to happen to the bid part time 22.3 air drivers if the 22.4s get passed? I believe I'm guaranteed 3.5 hours/shift on my bid. I've been doing it for about 5 years now .

LagunaBrown

This post proves your stupidity. You cover your foolish statements with garbage to give yourself credibility.
Go ahead and post the alleged statements from the last cba without editing them. You've evidently spent too much time under water in your lagoon.
We can talk about your BF in private if you want. That way you can’t hijack this thread.

F

Frankie's Friend

We can talk about your BF in private if you want. That way you can’t hijack this thread.
Nah dude, no PMs. I look forward to meeting you in person. Your pic doesnt really do you justice.
20180421_204842.jpg

cachmeifucan

I recently thought I saw a quote of 7200 a month with 30 years currently in the Western Conference..Am I wrong on that assumption?
I saw that post as well. If true I'm getting flucked I get 100 per full-time year per month 30 years 3000. Not much compared to 7000 a month and cost of living in and around Chicago is high like kalifornia

LagunaBrown

Nah dude, no PMs. I look forward to meeting you in person. Your pic doesnt really do you justice.
View attachment 206163
Oh look....The pot is calling is the kettle black. As for meeting in person, no thanks. I am not interested in men besides I wouldn’t want to make bubblehead jealous.

LagunaBrown

Has anyone heard what's going to happen to the bid part time 22.3 air drivers if the 22.4s get passed? I believe I'm guaranteed 3.5 hours/shift on my bid. I've been doing it for about 5 years now .
Saturday ground took most of our air drivers into full time and there has been no need to hire more air drivers.

F

Frankie's Friend

Oh look....The pot is calling is the kettle black. As for meeting in person, no thanks. I am not interested in men besides I wouldn’t want to make bubblehead jealous.
You suggested private messages. I have no interest in wasting time talking to liars. When you grow up and omit your 3rd grade attitude on here maybe people will respect your opinion. Until that time you just another d******** bag starting trouble with people that don't have your supplement.

LagunaBrown

You suggested private messages. I have no interest in wasting time talking to liars. When you grow up and omit your 3rd grade attitude on here maybe people will respect your opinion. Until that time you just another d******** bag starting trouble with people that don't have your supplement.
Your just upset I posted that yes or no votes depend on the supplements and riders. Just admit you don’t want to hear about anybody voting yes. Especially in a “vote no explained” thread.

F

Frankie's Friend

Your just upset I posted that yes or no votes depend on the supplements and riders. Just admit you don’t want to hear about anybody voting yes. Especially in a “vote no explained” thread.
Yeah dude, everyone posting here is voting No. TTKU Dave

LagunaBrown

The kid in the videos explaination of the vote no does not apply to everyone either. In the West we get $129,000 to pension over the life of the contract (if working 2080) but we can do better??? I want a economist to review this not a kid. Does he even know we already got two tier drivers in 1997 under Ron Carey with what many consider our best contract ever. Anyone know if he has been elected as a steward, a BA or ran for office at his local. Just because a youtube video says we can do better is hardly enough for me to follow like a sheep. This contract is all about Supplements and Rider language. I know some areas are a "no" and some are "yes" depending on them. I mean this was put out before the regional language was even finalized and FB ate it up.

Time for change

The kid in the videos explaination of the vote no does not apply to everyone either. In the West we get $129,000 to pension over the life of the contract (if working 2080) but we can do better??? I want a economist to review this not a kid. Does he even know we already got two tier drivers in 1997 under Ron Carey with what many consider our best contract ever. Anyone know if he has been elected as a steward, a BA or ran for office at his local. Just because a youtube video says we can do better is hardly enough for me to follow like a sheep. This contract is all about Supplements and Rider language. I know some areas are a "no" and some are "yes" depending on them. I mean this was put out before the regional language was even finalized and FB ate it up.

He may not be an economist, but I guarantee you his IQ is higher than DT.

How can that be, and if it truly is, why do we even have a National Master???

This statement says it all about @LagunaBrown and his singular mission to get his and screw the rest.

He only "drops in" when he has something to sell.
wake up, this all started to take shape in ‘97. And has continued every contract. At least this master has something that affects everyone.