Voting bonus out!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't understand why some people just don't realize that some routes have good times on them, and bonus can be done, and not having bonus just takes money out of Teamster pockets. People are going to do what they do, and bonus makes little effect as to how they do their job, and the ones that it does, usually aren't around long, and do a poor job.
What I don't understand is how you can't understand that this gives UPS a means to arbitrarily and artificially renegotiate different rates of pay for each individual driver on each individual route?

The only Teamsters who are having money taken out of their pockets are the laid off and the unborn drivers, who's routes are being cut so some hedge hopper can chase the rabbit in the so called "bonus system", or as it's termed in the contract, "incentive program".

Bonus is the ultimate hypocrisy from a company who claims to focus on "safety first".
It needs to go, because it never should have been allowed by the union in the first place.

babboo25

Banned
That's strsnge. I wasn't aware that I was unhappy. But you evidently are judging by the fact that you continuously flame people's posts. Could that be because you've been exposed? That could have been avoided had you simply admitted that your time allowances are too generous or you that you are a running and gunning cheater. Flame on Hot Rod. Flame on! ;)

He has stated in another thread that he takes part of his break while waiting on a drop box pickup. That right there is a good indication that there is probably other shenanigans taking place on that route every day.
No dip:censored2: I'm sick of being accused of cheating. So what if he takes some break waiting on letter box, mind your own dam business fool.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Those were YOUR words in response to a post stating that upstate runs an hour under everyday. So laugh it up bonus baby. You are avoiding addressing the time allowances. You are hiding something.

The typical bonus baby actually believes that they are entitled to extra fat allowances. I hear it every day.

If you truly follow the methods then your allowances are extremely generous. You aren't the package car God that most bonus babies think they are. More like ac false God or fraud. I

I use the selection area. You would too if you TRULY followed the methods as you claim.

You bonus babies need to slow and stop falsifying records. Or just admit that your time allowances are extremely generous. And stop with me "I am a package car God" or I'm more efficient than everyone else" routine. Its getting old and nobody believes you.
Do we even use the 30 once selection anymore?? I know that before they didn't want us moving bulkstops to the front or rear of car unless they were already there I'm talking about 5 or 10 pieces...ah hell who cares...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do you enter your lunch in the diad as if you are taking it during the contractually required time? If you are, and taking your lunch at another time you are falsifying records. You may not be stealing time but this is not something we should make a habit of.
Would the time that someone takes a lunch affect how much allowance they get...I don't think someone should take a "lunch" at 6pm, but between 10 and 2 isn't always possible..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What I don't understand is how you can't understand that this gives UPS a means to arbitrarily and artificially renegotiate different rates of pay for each individual driver on each individual route? Why doesn't the international vote the damn thing out in the next contract. .has that ever been discussed at contract time negotiations? ?

The only Teamsters who are having money taken out of their pockets are the laid off and the unborn drivers, who's routes are being cut so some hedge hopper can chase the rabbit in the so called "bonus system", or as it's termed in the contract, "incentive program".

Bonus is the ultimate hypocrisy from a company who claims to focus on "safety first".
It needs to go, because it never should have been allowed by the union in the first place.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Upstate never answered the question on whether he has scratched or bonus on every route he has ever done since working here....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That's what they tell me. On my first training day the supe told me if you're standing still your doing something wrong.
yep let the brainwashing begin
That's what they tell me. On my first training day the supe told me if you're standing still your doing something wrong.
let the brainwashing begin

babboo25

Banned
There is nothing more sad and pathetic as watching a man dig a hole when they don't even realize it's their own grave.
So you can't take break while waiting on letter box? What if I had to make personal phone call or read newspaper. Just because I get bonus everything I say is wrong according to you. Not sure why I'm even arguing with you, you a horrible driver apparently, give unions a bad name. We make good $, shouldn't you work like it?

Overpaid Union Thug

So you can't take break while waiting on letter box? What if I had to make personal phone call or read newspaper. Just because I get bonus everything I say is wrong according to you. Not sure why I'm even arguing with you, you a horrible driver apparently, give unions a bad name. We make good $, shouldn't you work like it?
Why are you avoiding answering whether or not your time allowances are very generous? Avoiding the truth is almost the same as lying. Are are you sticking to the story that you are just "more efficient"?

hyena

They will never admit it but I'm sure they sort and move packages up to the selection areas during at least some of their lunch time.

Anyone who actually follows the methods and actually takes every minute of their breaks and runs an hour under every day definitely needs a new time study done on their route. Or they need to tell the truth.
I've been guilty of moving pkgs around during my lunch break, I try not to though. I just don't understand how there time allowances work. The guy who had the route before me always ran under( everyone knows he skipped his lunch and break . In my center its normal) I have more sporh then he did but I run over but have less miles. I just don't understand why the people who run up miles and cheat the company get paid bonus. Makes no sense to me.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I take my full lunch and break, albeit not during the contractually required times. I do come in early but more out of habit than anything as my new preloader rarely needs help. My methods are spot on.

Could it be that I am simply more efficient than you?

Here's a guy that's been hit by a car, telling us, his methods are spot on.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430530781.488720.jpg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've been guilty of moving pkgs around during my lunch break, I try not to though. I just don't understand how there time allowances work. The guy who had the route before me always ran under( everyone knows he skipped his lunch and break . In my center its normal) I have more sporh then he did but I run over but have less miles. I just don't understand why the people who run up miles and cheat the company get paid bonus. Makes no sense to me.
guy probably had all sorts of ways to game the systemjust like a guy that used to work in our building who has since retired he had a country route with a few pickups out there that would sometimes ship hundreds of packages he actually had his wife meet him out there to help him load the truck during the busy season for the customers.it was a total scam sometimes you have a drivers spend a lot of time being creative on how to be paid more. here's how I see it you have a few drivers trying to game the system from UPS then you have ups prank game the system from everyone else then you have the average drivers who are stuck in the middle.don't expect ups to be fair about these things they are a corporation they don't care about what is right or fair

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
guy probably had all sorts of ways to game the systemjust like a guy that used to work in our building who has since retired he had a country route with a few pickups out there that would sometimes ship hundreds of packages he actually had his wife meet him out there to help him load the truck during the busy season for the customers.it was a total scam sometimes you have a drivers spend a lot of time being creative on how to be paid more. here's how I see it you have a few drivers trying to game the system from UPS then you have ups prank game the system from everyone else then you have the average drivers who are stuck in the middle.don't expect ups to be fair about these things they are a corporation they don't care about what is right or fair

These drivers should be under the same scrutiny as drivers that run over. We are after all, talking about integrity.

#PhotogsDoubleStandards

Coldworld

60 months and counting
These drivers should be under the same scrutiny as drivers that run over. We are after all, talking about integrity.

#PhotogsDoubleStandards
I have heard of drivers records being checked if they are making bonus..or taken away..whatever doesn't affect me and I don't let it get to me. #do the best I can#in 10 years none of this will matter #Ihatehashtags..lol