Voting bonus out!

upschuck

Maybe in an extended center bonus could make some sense. Bit honestly I see it as a job eliminator. The same way they abuse Sure post.
I'm in a bonus center, and when times get cut, they work the same way, and just get paid less. Some people just want to get in early. Angry for a short time and then just goes on as normal. They are glad it lasted as long as it did.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not at all, just don't appreciate accusations of working unsafe to get bonus, have 20 years of safe driving, safety is important to me, so is family time.
You guys all tell the same story.
You can outrun the clock for awhile, but the calendar will definitely catch up with you eventually.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
26 years in and still average an hour under every day.
...and coming in early to set up your truck, taking abbreviated lunches outside the prescribed time period, skipping breaks, short cutting methods, while leaving another half hour or more on the table.

Like I said, you guys all tell the same story.

babboo25

Banned
...and coming in early to set up your truck, taking abbreviated lunches outside the prescribed time period, skipping breaks, short cutting methods, while leaving another half hour or more on the table.

Uh, NO, NO, NO, NO and NO. Bitter much?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Uh, NO, NO, NO, NO and NO. Bitter much?
I'm not bitter at all.
I actually wish that you were driving the B car in my loop.

I work at a reasonable pace, take all my personal time, use my 8 hr requests, participate in the 9.5 list and enjoy a good balance of everything you think you have.
In the end I will likely walk better, stand straighter and enjoy a better quality of life in retirement than you and the rest of the hedgehoppers who think they are freaks of nature and smarter than the majority.

Overpaid Union Thug

They will never admit it but I'm sure they sort and move packages up to the selection areas during at least some of their lunch time.

Anyone who actually follows the methods and actually takes every minute of their breaks and runs an hour under every day definitely needs a new time study done on their route. Or they need to tell the truth.

babboo25

Banned
I'm not bitter at all.
I actually wish that you were driving the B car in my loop.

I work at a reasonable pace, take all my personal time, use my 8 hr requests, participate in the 9.5 list and enjoy a good balance of everything you think you have.
In the end I will likely walk better, stand straighter and enjoy a better quality of life in retirement than you and the rest of the hedgehoppers who think they are freaks of nature and smarter than the majority.
Negative, I'm active outside of work, actually do triathlons, take pride in my physical fitness, try again.

babboo25

Banned
They will never admit it but I'm sure they sort and move packages up to the selection areas during at least some of their lunch time.

Anyone who actually follows the methods and actually takes every minute of their breaks and runs an hour under every day definitely needs a new time study done on their route. Or they need to tell the truth.
Why would I work thru lunch? You say it so matter of fact but are only repeating what others say. You know nothing.