Voting bonus out!

upschuck

Allowances are cut and stop counts increased with these technological "enhancements", only the fools get back at the same time.
Or the ones that believe that they are to give their optimal performance everyday.
Allowances are cut and stop counts increased with these technological "enhancements", only the fools get back at the same time.
Some of these enhancements have increased the efficiency of the job, which in turn have puts more stops on cars.
That's also fools math for those with a salary mentality.
We are hourly employees and until you embrace this mentality and clear your schedule, the company will play you from Monday to Friday.
I am a strictly hourly employee, no bonus for me.
Overtime is my bonus and with the 9.5 language, I can keep it at a manageable level.
I am doing the same amounts of stops as I did before the inceptions of PAS/ORION and I routinely don't dispatch by the company's numbers, while working right up to 9.5 daily.
Their numbers change, but they don't change me.

Bonus is poisonous to our union.
I'll let people make their own conclusions about this statement.

Overpaid Union Thug

I bid routes based on the areas they deliver to, the pickups, the trucks they are in, and the general attitudes of the regular customers on those routes. The time allowances, miles, average over/under, average paid day, and anything else that is mostly determined by the the driver currently on those routes, are not a factor for me. Because after I am on a route long enough the bean counters will eventually have to adjust the route and/or workload to my speed and habits as the driver. That or end up paying me allot of extra coin in addition to having to answer for my horrible "numbers" to a coward on a conference call. I guess that's why I could care less about peaking at other people's stats.

Bonus is like a disease. It, mostly due to the bad habits of bonus babies, destroys routes. But to mention the other problems that have been discussed here. And others that have not. I honestly wish the union would get rid of it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Last edited: