Wages and inflation

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you’ve spent your childhood in front of a game console or phone, with occasional breaks for a structured sport like baseball or soccer, then back to the game console, what are you gaining? You’re brain gets wired differently.
When you grow up outdoors, with no electronic games or tethered to a life line like a phone, you have to learn how to solve and figure :censored2: out. You get hurt, burnt, stung, beat, and dirty. You learn common sense.

Up In Smoke

Lots of these people should have made better choices on college and pick something less expensive and pick a field that they could get a good paying job in.
I remember sitting in with my children's high school guidance councilor and being told a 4 year degree will be a must to be considered a marketable commodity. We were lucky to raise student/athletes and have the vast majority of their educations paid for. I think of the 10's of thousands of dollars we invested in camps, equipment, travel, lodging and training. For us the investment paid off in a free education, but for most parents it did not.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Very few people should have children now. Most parents are both working and just wake up the kids to send them to school while they are at work all day. The government, video games and TV are raising the children now days that is why they have the government and Hollywood's standards. Most younger couples I see that have kids have very little influence on their child's morals compared to the government, video games and TV. Why do you think the government would love to hand out "Free" college? If it's free from the government then the government has 100% say over what is taught (indoctrinated) to all the kids they are raising. Yet most people that have kids think "free" college is a great thing. Schools all the way up to college are pretty much indoctrination camps now and as we can see the government is making the indoctrination more and stronger all the time.

UnionStrong

Very few people should have children now. Most parents are both working and just wake up the kids to send them to school while they are at work all day. The government, video games and TV are raising the children now days that is why they have the government and Hollywood's standards. Most younger couples I see that have kids have very little influence on their child's morals compared to the government, video games and TV. Why do you think the government would love to hand out "Free" college? If it's free from the government then the government has 100% say over what is taught (indoctrinated) to all the kids they are raising. Yet most people that have kids think "free" college is a great thing. Schools all the way up to college are pretty much indoctrination camps now and as we can see the government is making the indoctrination more and stronger all the time.
Plus they don’t beat their children. The beatings continued until morale improved. Lol

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If you’ve spent your childhood in front of a game console or phone, with occasional breaks for a structured sport like baseball or soccer, then back to the game console, what are you gaining? You’re brain gets wired differently.
When you grow up outdoors, with no electronic games or tethered to a life line like a phone, you have to learn how to solve and figure :censored2: out. You get hurt, burnt, stung, beat, and dirty. You learn common sense.

blames our gen but not the people who raised them lmao

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Most younger couples I see that have kids have very little influence on their child's morals compared to the government, video games and TV.
it's amazing when i tell other parents i restrict my kids media exposure to things actually appropriate for their age

i've been called backwards, a puritan, amish (LOL), etc. because they literally cannot grasp the concept that they are in charge of their children and yes in fact you CAN tell your kid tough :censored2:, you cant have X because i say you're not ready for it

it's really, truly, genuinely NOT HARD TO DO

UnionStrong

No we won’t get off your lawn
62ED447F-9141-4DC7-9626-D17BB8250FAC.gif