Waiting for Superman.

bbsam

Staff member
You'll have to enlighten me. Who are Dog and Beth?

Dog the racist slurring, mullet wearing, tight-leather-pants-clad, wanna-be-bouncer-40-something bounty hunter and his equally comical school-of-Tammy Faye school of makeup artistry wife.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like Dog & Beth. He was the bounty hunter who went to Mexico and caught Andrew Luster, the heir to the Max Factor fortune, who was drugging and date raping girls.(20 counts). Dog and his crew (Leland & Tim) were arrested down there where bounty hunting is illegal. Charges were finally dropped.

DaKine Bailbond's people try to "fix" people before turning them over. He's a riot and dresses like an Indian sometimes. (He's Indian on his mom's side) They have a reality show and it's like watching Cops, only not so official. They are located in several places, but are on Oahu in Honolulu, Big Island and Maui. I think he is from Colorado. Beth is overly endowed, but she can whip your ass.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Dog the racist slurring, mullet wearing, tight-leather-pants-clad, wanna-be-bouncer-40-something bounty hunter and his equally comical school-of-Tammy Faye school of makeup artistry wife.

Oh. They sound (and look) highly intelligent. A charming couple. I do remember his advice to the daughter when she was thinking about marrying an African-American. Maybe he and Rush can go to Racial Awareness Camp together this summer.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are characters in a reality show.......no different that the Kardashians or Kendra or any of the Real Housewivesives OR Deadliest Catch or Ice Truckers or Billy the Exterminator........it's just entertainment.

You accuse me of judging people, what do you call your rant ?? ......
"Dog the racist slurring, mullet wearing, tight-leather-pants-clad, wanna-be-bouncer-40-something bounty hunter and his equally comical school-of-Tammy Faye school of makeup artistry wife."

Not judgemental at all!

bbsam

Staff member
They are characters in a reality show.......no different that the Kardashians or Kendra or any of the Real Housewivesives OR Deadliest Catch or Ice Truckers or Billy the Exterminator........it's just entertainment.

You accuse me of judging people, what do you call your rant ?? ......
"Dog the racist slurring, mullet wearing, tight-leather-pants-clad, wanna-be-bouncer-40-something bounty hunter and his equally comical school-of-Tammy Faye school of makeup artistry wife."

Not judgemental at all!
Did I offend your heroes? I think my description is fairly accurat except that I don't know his age and she probably has not been to beauty school. Can't remember ever suggesting that I wasn't judgemental. In fact, if it means that I weigh facts and evidence in the making of decisions to show good judgement, I am very much that. Which makes me wonder when it could have been that I "accused" you of such a thing.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh, and I think all reality TV is pathetic and downright sucks. Simply not real. Bad actors in front of cameras directing the "drama" of real life in completely unrealistic ways.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I happen to enjoy a lot of reality TV....not the survivor or great race......But, I like all the Real Housewives.....examples of shallowness. Policewomen of Broward County.......Cops.........Selling New York..............Sister Wives...........19 Kids & Counting.............One Born Every Minute..........Pregnant in Heels.........Relapse.............Intervention............etc.

I find them entertaining, funny, sad, disgusting, scary, etc....just like life.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
hmmmmm, conflicting posts....seems you didn't need enlightening after all. LOL

His racist recorded rant to his daughter was national news. I know who he is now, but in the context of the conversation I didn't know who moreluck was referring to. I've never watched the show, so I had no idea who Beth was. They sound like pure white trash.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I happen to enjoy a lot of reality TV....not the survivor or great race......But, I like all the Real Housewives.....examples of shallowness. Policewomen of Broward County.......Cops.........Selling New York..............Sister Wives...........19 Kids & Counting.............One Born Every Minute..........Pregnant in Heels.........Relapse.............Intervention............etc.

I find them entertaining, funny, sad, disgusting, scary, etc....just like life.

"Reality" TV is fairly scripted. I met a crew member form the Northwestern at the airport and talked to him for about 15 minutes. A lot of the confrontations on Deadliiest Catch are created by producers. According to him, Sig is kind of an A-hole.

His racist recorded rant to his daughter was national news. I know who he is now, but in the context of the conversation I didn't know who moreluck was referring to. I've never watched the show, so I had no idea who Beth was. They sound like pure white trash.
lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
".....I've never watched the show, so I had no idea who Beth was. They sound like pure white trash......"

Gee, do you do movie reviews without ever watching the movie??

bbsam

Staff member
I would agree with you if you changed all to most. Have you ever watched Deadliest Catch?

No, and probably won't. I remember when MTV had "The Real World" and couldn't sit through a single episode. I did like Cops years ago but that was about it. About '97 my whole attitude changed and I'm completely turned off to all of it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
try American Chooper. It is filmed with two different production crews who have little contact with each other.
It is a story of a family feud, father vs sons.

moreluck

golden ticket member
try American Chooper. It is filmed with two different production crews who have little contact with each other.
It is a story of a family feud, father vs sons.

I used to watch Amer. Chopper and the show intertwined with Jon and Kate + 8 when Jon got his motorcyle . I like the heavyset son.