Wal-Mart Saturday Delivery

MassWineGuy

Just went to do the delivery for the Wal-Mart store on my route and it was a complete disaster. No one in shipping and receiving to sign for packages and customer service of course is in the front of the store. Gave me an attitude why I didn't bring it to the back. Went out with 40 P/U at store packages today. Who in their right mind thinks this is a good idea going forward? This whole working with Wal-Greens, Wal-Mart, etc. and contractor relationship isn't getting any easier. What if we get 100 pieces on a Saturday for a p700? Better start thinking of upgrading to those 1000's for 2020... just saying. Peak will be a laughing stock this year.

I’ve only gone to Walmart a few times, but no one has ever been at shipping/receiving in back. I wait about two minutes, post a door tag and go.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
2 Walmarts today
Both were happy to get packages.
No issues.. unless you were the 2 semis waiting on me to scan 50 + tires and wait for Lube / Tire to come get them.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
We know. In fact we're surprised you know what a pallet is.
Isn’t that what southerners call the little lead thingy that goes in pistols and rifles that operate using air as a propellant?....which I believe is known as a pallet guuhn?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
While you overstate your importance to the business world and predict 3 people's lives will be ruined upon your exit,

Again, straw man or stupidity?

I am enjoying the sights and sounds of Miami and the Nascar weekend. I am doing better than you and you call me stupid. Doesn't say much about you.

You're in Miami watching NASCAR and you BRAG ABOUT IT???? LOL!!!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And Dano is sticking his chest out bragging how important he is while starting his new job in the fast food industry and calls me stupid. Bummer

Yo dog, sorry that you couldn't make any progress after 40 years, but that's no reason to lash out at others.