Wal-Mart Saturday Delivery

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I delivered one at 1655 when the window was 1700-2000. :censored2: hit the fan with my SM, wanted to know why I couldn't wait five more minutes. Result, service failure and OLCC. I leave them for the PUP route now.
Right there is where once again FedEx stupidity really kicks in. They should have set it up to where it's OK to deliver early as long as the package is signed for and that way everybody's happy. But no, stupid Memphis has to turn a simple delivery into scandal of the year.

floridays

If deliveries aren't your job, what are you complaining about? Wal-mart's staffing practices aren't for me to explain. We told them we would be making a delivery attempt with site-to-store packages as required; they failed to live up to their obligations, so we'll see them again next week.
I responded, because you seem to be a stuffy, uncaring crank when it comes to the "lessers" of you. Just my observation.

Oldfart

Good work if you can get it.
You had it and still got ran off. I guess the 3 people never did bodily harm to themselves did they? Their lives went on after you left. The sun shined the next day. Stock is still hanging in there. Maybe you just wern't as needed as you wanted to think. Bummer.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You had it and still got ran off. I guess the 3 people never did bodily harm to themselves did they? Their lives went on after you left. The sun shined the next day. Stock is still hanging in there. Maybe you just wern't as needed as you wanted to think. Bummer.

Are straw man arguments your specialty or are you really as stupid as you appear?

Oldfart

Are straw man arguments your specialty or are you really as stupid as you appear?
While you overstate your importance to the business world and predict 3 people's lives will be ruined upon your exit, I am enjoying the sights and sounds of Miami and the Nascar weekend. I am doing better than you and you call me stupid. Doesn't say much about you.

floridays

While you overstate your importance to the business world and predict 3 people's lives will be ruined upon your exit, I am enjoying the sights and sounds of Miami and the Nascar weekend. I am doing better than you and you call me stupid. Doesn't say much about you.
Come (go) to Calle Ocho 8th st Little Havana "say hello to my little friend"

Last edited:

Oldfart

You're freezin up in Buffalo, stuck in your car, old's lyin here neath the sun and the stars. The old guy can't catch a break.
And Dano is sticking his chest out bragging how important he is while starting his new job in the fast food industry and calls me stupid. Bummer

What's up with this funny sand? We are staying in Hollywood and I have never seen grains of sand like this. I have seen sand all over the country and none like this.

floridays

And Dano is sticking his chest out bragging how important he is while starting his new job in the fast food industry and calls me stupid. Bummer

What's up with this funny sand? We are staying in Hollywood and I have never seen grains of sand like this. I have seen sand all over the country and none like this.
Get a straw, it complimentary cocaine.