Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

Geo926

So friggin annoying when you hand a customer your board, they sign (which of course you can NEVER read), and then when you grab the board from them they keep holding onto to the pen. Ok you can let it go it's attached I don't need to grab that too!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Had a refrigerator sized box from Pottery Barn on my truck today. 90lbs
Because of Orion, I could not break off and deliver it early. Too many miles.
Finally get the chance to deliver, roll down her driveway, plan to leave it at the garage, open the swing doors, scanning the box
BA-DA-BEEP
ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED - OVER 21
YOU GOTTA BE FN KIDDING ME, NO ONE'S HOME

Anything that big should be driver releasable !!!!
Had no choice but to push it under my 4000 shelf and screw another driver's day on Monday.

livin the dream

Finally get the chance to deliver, roll down her driveway, plan to leave it at the garage, open the swing doors, scanning the box
BA-DA-BEEP

Had no choice but to push it under my 4000 shelf and screw another driver's day on Monday.

with irregs like that I always knock first regardless if I need a sig. you never know what :censored2: place they'll want you to put it.

delivered a push lawn mower to a guy and he wanted it in his front door.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

BA-DA-BEEP

Did you miss the R in EDD for that address?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Did you miss the R in EDD for that address?
Something must have been there but didn't see it.
I knew what it was and its address all day and wasn't expecting the sig.
I'll chalk it up to over anxiousness, much like walking up a 100 yard driveway with a box and realizing you were suppose to deliver 2 packages.

Keenj

Customer standing in his yard, sees me pull up and stop in front of his house, he goes into his house as I'm grabbing his packages out of the back.

Thanks, :censored2:.

Eye To Eye Contact.

When they let a driver know AT NOON they will be getting help. So they do nothing the rest of the day and throw it on (me) the one sent to help. And also throw in a saver so I get tagged with the late.

ManInBrown

When they let a driver know AT NOON they will be getting help. So they do nothing the rest of the day and throw it on (me) the one sent to help. And also throw in a saver so I get tagged with the late.
Getting help? What is that? They actually send FT drivers to take work from other FT drivers during the day?