Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

BrownThunder

when a random person approaches you and asks "got anything for us?"

B_tch, who the f_ck are you?(!)

Granted, it was in a business park. Guess he thought every driver knew him.

I also hate when civillians flag me down, for any reason. Had a person try to flag me down right outside the gate when driving back into the hub. It was 9pm and I was burned out. I acted like i didnt see him.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
when a random person approaches you and asks "got anything for us?"

B_tch, who the f_ck are you?(!)

Granted, it was in a business park. Guess he thought every driver knew him.

I also hate when civillians flag me down, for any reason. Had a person try to flag me down right outside the gate when driving back into the hub. It was 9pm and I was burned out. I acted like i didnt see him.

Idiots that want to hand you an ARS package through their car window, in the middle of an intersection, while you are waiting to turn left.

MUST CONTROL FIST OF DEATH

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Idiots at a residential stop that ask " You got anything else for me today? "

Yea I do lady, but I'm gonna walk them up here one at a time.

Keenj

Sheet a package as not in, get green light of death later in the day telling you to reattempt delivery. Get there and no ones home.

Eye To Eye Contact.

Getting help? What is that? They actually send FT drivers to take work from other FT drivers during the day?
Driver x will see that even after his commercial stops still has a day that will keep him till after six. So he calls in crying then they will send some who works fast like me when I get back to help him. Happens every single day.

Savvy412

I can't stand when you sheet a package as ni1 and then after the info notice you have to hit void to close
Out the sheet. It bugs me

Savvy412

So friggin annoying when you hand a customer your board, they sign (which of course you can NEVER read), and then when you grab the board from them they keep holding onto to the pen. Ok you can let it go it's attached I don't need to grab that too!
Dudddeeeeeee LMAO!!!!!!!!

I thought I was the only one!! It super super bugs me . I even say you can let go ...

I also hate when I accidently touch their hand .. It's Always a awkward feeling

ManInBrown

Driver x will see that even after his commercial stops still has a day that will keep him till after six. So he calls in crying then they will send some who works fast like me when I get back to help him. Happens every single day.

WOW. Drivers actually call in crying? Unbelievable. In my entire driving career I've never once asked a SUP or my center manager why I have been dispatched with so much work. It would never even cross my mind. If they dispatch me with a 20 hour day I'll be back when I'm back. I would never call crying about needing help. That's really funny. They don't even let drivers help here anymore. Once in a blue moon I've heard of drivers needing to help another driver post Orion. And when that happens an air driver has to shuttle out a duplicate board for the driver they will be helping. Cant move work board to board anymore. Probably because of some dumb report I'm assuming

oldngray

nowhere special
WOW. Drivers actually call in crying? Unbelievable. In my entire driving career I've never once asked a SUP or my center manager why I have been dispatched with so much work. It would never even cross my mind. If they dispatch me with a 20 hour day I'll be back when I'm back. I would never call crying about needing help. That's really funny. They don't even let drivers help here anymore. Once in a blue moon I've heard of drivers needing to help another driver post Orion. And when that happens an air driver has to shuttle out a duplicate board for the driver they will be helping. Cant move work board to board anymore. Probably because of some dumb report I'm assuming

There are whiners in every group. Some will definitely cry for help every time they think they might be out late. It depends on the center and the person as to whether they get help.