Want to quit but worried about school

john chesney

Not sure which is more surprising, that you’re in school or you’re a sup.
Can anyone remember when a supervisor actually knew more then you and you could ask them a question? Can you believe what we have become? I can see why are preloads and reloads are the worst in history.This is the guy training them you got to be kidding me.Did I get unknowingly transferred to a different company and don’t know about it. This is not the company I started working for

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our center manager is allowing us to work 30 minutes per day up to 2 days per week on the preload. The goal is to get the preload wrapped before start time and to get the newer loaders up to speed more quickly.

john chesney

Our center manager is allowing us to work 30 minutes per day up to 2 days per week on the preload. The goal is to get the preload wrapped before start time and to get the newer loaders up to speed more quickly.
Our center Mgr just tells them throw the :censored2: in and I spend an hour everyday looking for stuff

Heavy Package

I'm a part time sup and I was wondering since inhale the earn and learn and that pats for my school, how will that affect me leaving. There' not even a month left of school. Any advice ?

Almost forgot, I got that voucher thing if that does anything.

You fit right in as a sup at UPS. Expect a full reimbursement with a new set of knee pads.

clown-college.jpg