Was EDD Forced Like Orion

I remember following the Edd 100% and going out with a stop count in the low 50's to mid 60's on a bad day. I was eventually instructed per a division manager to stop. I called corporate along with the local union and it turned into a federal emergency. Edd started out with a 90% trace and went by the waysides. For those that don't forget the beginning and that this is ups'S bed now. Let them lie in it.
When we first went on EDD they wanted 85% compliance. That's when I first heard the term "Malicious Obedience."
Haha... That term was used to identify me and another driver about a year ago

Dr.Brownz

In the days when you loaded your own car where it seemed to be very dependent on area knowledge, what happened on your vacations? How did a cover driver who had never done the route before load the car and deliver it successfully?

Man, am I glad I started when we had all this tech in place.

Less packages. You actually had time to look at a map

barnyard

KTM rider
It's not real hard to get a signature if you are actually meeting the person IN PERSON.

Except for that 1st time it happens and you toss them the package and they take off, you hit stop complete and find out it is sig required then. That is how I found it is now signature required. I called the center and because I had actually met another driver on route to give him his package, they allowed me to sign my name and all that.