Was load quality acceptable?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've actually written "I'll give you 100 dollars if you read this message" in the comments portion of load quality. No one approached me the next day. ​Nuff said.

I have thought about doing this. Mine was going to read "I will give you $50 if the first word you say when you see me is Jabberwocky". Same response.

upschuck

I've actually written "I'll give you 100 dollars if you read this message" in the comments portion of load quality. No one approached me the next day.

​Nuff said.

I have thought about doing this. Mine was going to read "I will give you $50 if the first word you say when you see me is Jabberwocky". Same response.

If you just thought about that, what response did you actually think was going to happen? Going for the ESP types so you would know who to stay away from. :)

Upsman92

Just to be clear, I'm not looking for a custom load. Maybe having the packages spread out somewhat evenly throughout the shelves would be nice; instead of having the 7000 shelf crammed tight to the ceiling and the 3000 shelf half empty=\.

Like I said in the original post, I understand loading can be tough and very pressured at times, or even everyday depending on management. But I did it and had VERY picky, seasoned drivers who wanted their trucks loaded correctly. So I know it is very much possible to do so because I did every damn day.

So much for the mysterious force known as karma.