BrownRecycler

Here.

New part-time start rates:
8/1/18: $13.00
8/1/19: $14.00
8/1/20: $14.50
8/1/21: $15.00
8/1/22: $15.50

General Wage Increases (GWI) for all part-time employees who have attained seniority as of August 1, 2018:
8/1/18 = $.70
8/1/19 = $.75
8/1/20 = $.80
8/1/21 = $.90
8/1/22 = $1.00

As I was reading, I notice that part time get additional wage for being on Teamcare. I like to get back to reading but kind of interesting to get additional money for help with Teamcare.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Here.

New part-time start rates:
8/1/18: $13.00
8/1/19: $14.00
8/1/20: $14.50
8/1/21: $15.00
8/1/22: $15.50

General Wage Increases (GWI) for all part-time employees who have attained seniority as of August 1, 2018:
8/1/18 = $.70
8/1/19 = $.75
8/1/20 = $.80
8/1/21 = $.90
8/1/22 = $1.00

Part-Time Start Rates and Wage Increases In UPS Tentative Agreement - UPS Rising

As I was reading, I notice that part time get additional wage for being on Teamcare. I like to get back to reading but kind of interesting to get additional money for help with Teamcare.
That’s awesome for a person that hasn’t been hired yet. Screws over the 2-4 year employee.

BrownRecycler

That’s awesome for a person that hasn’t been hired yet. Screws over the 2-4 year employee.

I was thinking that too. Here what I do know.

They will keep their wage.

They will get the General Wage Progression from Article 22 Section 5 a.

And, if I am reading it correctly, additional 30 cents an hour for being with Teamcare.

Article 34, Section 1, a ii

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
I was thinking that too. Here what I do know.

They will keep their wage.

They will get the General Wage Progression from Article 22 Section 5 a.

And, if I am reading it correctly, additional 30 cents an hour for being with Teamcare.

Article 34, Section 1, a ii

That is not correct. No additional 30 cents in wages. Of the 1.00 allocated .70 goes to pension and .30 goes to Teamcare.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Top rate is at 37 and change. And we already had a two tier driver called temporary cover driver. In my building they are used year round and make 85 percent of a top rate driver's wage and get no 9.5 protection and don't get full-time pension contributions. So please move on from the point that a 22.4 will make less. This new hybrid driver should have been the temporary cover driver to begin with.
That’s sad. Unfortunately this is the reason that the master has a chance to pass in some areas. Every time we allow additional tiers of pay for doing the same job we further divide our union.

Tony Q

How about you run with your tail between your legs because if you actually had the balls to stand up for this bull:censored2: contract with your real name, you should be voted out. My guess is your playing moderate in real life. Continue enjoying your safe space.
You are entitled to your own opinion. Honestly I feel bad for you. I hope your boy takes care of you. I know he's a good union man, and the kind of guy that will enact vengeance on those who appose him. Good luck.

PT Car Washer

That’s sad. Unfortunately this is the reason that the master has a chance to pass in some areas. Every time we allow additional tiers of pay for doing the same job we further divide our union.
And it all started with the PT two tier agreement. In 36 years starting PT wages went from $8/hr to $10/hr.

wide load

You are entitled to your own opinion. Honestly I feel bad for you. I hope your boy takes care of you. I know he's a good union man, and the kind of guy that will enact vengeance on those who appose him. Good luck.
Eat a dick Tony. You’re gone for selling this scam bs contract. You’ll be back on here with an older or different name after contract and again at election time. Maybe one day you can be a good union man after you unlatch off the teet of your boss.

wide load