Was Vinny Perrone of Local 804 Out Of Line If Allegations Are True?

Whither

Scofflaw
Not when he's virtue signaling how much of a hardcore company man he is to management. He probably cries in the office for a reduced stop count, then tells the guy next to him doing his work "you signed up for this".
We all know the type. They're in every center and act like they're MVP Drivers, but always need help from Dispatch to get done early. I had to help a Driver like this with a pick-up. Center told me to sweep the dock for large packages and leave the rest. I took all of his 300+ pieces and witnessed him literally tearing up in the office over it the next day. Got a good bonus from that one.
Here's the thing. If we can't get our brothers on board, we don't stand a chance of changing the status quo. Because we'll be at odds not only with the company but also, likely, with the IBT.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Less OT.

Sounds like some want how many hours one can work spelled out.
Most Driver’s don’t want OT cut. If the Union negotiated for this they would be alienating the majority.

I guess getting into the pockets might cause the membership to show up and vote.

Vote the ones who negotiated to cut people’s needed pay right out of office.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It was negotiated as a way to reduce overtime
It was? Did the Orion team do our negotiating? Lol

Automatic triple time, non peak, after 50 hours would be 100 percent more effective. center manager's would be watching dispatch like a hawk.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I was privy to negotiations in my Local. I hate to break the news but the major impetus for 22.4 on the Union side was the commitment to find a way to guarantee that the majority of impending 7 day work week, which was coming no matter what, was covered by a Teamster Pension Supporting Full-Time Classification.

It was crystal clear to the Union Officials that the current package car drivers didn’t want any part of weekend work schedules.

IMO
It would have been disastrous to create part-time weekend jobs.

Just Sayin.
Part-timers deliver here on a regular basis. Fat ass BA doesn't care. Oh well.