We need AC! This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston25

C'mon United Parcel Service.

Treat me like a crack whore. I don't care, but afford me the chance not to have a heat stroke. You can't be that evil gawd damnit!

Get rich.... make tons of $$$... have power to command. Do it, enjoy... yet have a little heart for Chrissakes and provide some Air Conditioning.

I really am dying!

Please.
You posted months ago that you are retired. W

Treat me like a crack whore. I don't care, but afford me the chance not to have a heat stroke. You can't be that evil gawd damnit!

Get rich.... make tons of $$$... have power to command. Do it, enjoy... yet have a little heart for Chrissakes and provide some Air Conditioning.

I really am dying!

Please.
Your not a driver. You probably never were. You said months ago you were retired and now your working for UPS again. Go away just leave...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
FBE8D451-E55B-4523-B0A8-6D79E3102C5D.gif
how old is your mom?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I really am dying!

Please.
BIG
122-yawn-cat-gifs-cats-38979845-500-277.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
How's that old saying go? "Somewhere out there is a guy who is fed up with all the BS she puts him through to keep her happy".

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
My blower motor for my box truck still out...

_20180716_185113.JPG

Saw that & I wanted to strip nekkid & frolic in the field, butt I dunno if the sprinklers has fertilizers and pesticides in the mix...

giphy.gif