We need to demand hazard pay

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You don't get it, and you never get it. IF they are going to ask you to work under DANGEROUS conditions, you deserve MORE MONEY. Or, you can let me STAY HOME and at least continue medical benefits until it is SAFE TO WORK.

Beggars can't be choosers.

floridays

Beggars can't be choosers.
I know you weren't serious, it does, combined with your other posts, give an insight as to how you view subordinates nonetheless.
Quite possibly you have business equals or possibly superiors that show up here.
That was not a good representation regardless.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I know you weren't serious, it does, combined with your other posts, give an insight as to how you view subordinates nonetheless.
Quite possibly you have business equals or possibly superiors that show up here.
Had a manager who always used to respond to courier complaints, that "Whataburger is hiring!" (Texas thing). Same attitude as @59 Dano.

He no longer works for FedEx. Seems his senior manager couldn't even stand him.

El Morado Diablo

Had a manager who always used to respond to courier complaints, that "Whataburger is hiring!" (Texas thing). Same attitude as @59 Dano.

Sounds like someone we were lucky to have. Went from Sr Mgr --> Ops Mgr --> RTD Mgr (all different locations). At least the work groups kept getting smaller.

vantexan

His name wasn't Scot was it? Had a senior in New Mexico who said the same about McDonald's.

fedx

Extra Large Package
We need hazzard pay if the virus is on boxes we can get it also we need safety equipment and we need more pay we need a raise too

FedEx heard your concerns and FedEx did better. They sent everyone a thank you letter. You can't put a price on that! That's something you can show your great grand-kids someday-if you survive the virus.

fedx

Extra Large Package
How much $$ would it take to make you feel safe

Money won't make you feel safer, but it will make it more worth it when you're putting your life at risk. For example, if you are a firefighter putting your life at risk fighting fires for a living, would being paid $20,000 a year be worth it or would being paid $50,000 a year make it more enticing?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FedEx heard your concerns and FedEx did better. They sent everyone a thank you letter. You can't put a price on that! That's something you can show your great grand-kids someday-if you survive the virus.
Wifey got 2 T-shirts so far!

Ain't FedEx AWESOME???

chris45

Ain't FedEx AWESOME???

Fedex is the greatest! They even threw in 1 free hersheys bar with that t-shirt and letter! I was so amazed and now im even more proud to work here!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ok.

dezguy

Ain't FedEx AWESOME???

Fedex is the greatest! They even threw in 1 free hersheys bar with that t-shirt and letter! I was so amazed and now im even more proud to work here!

You guys got t-shirts and a letter?

All we've gotten is a grab bag with a Halloween size bag of chips, a granola bar and a bottle of fruit juice. Really satisfies me to see this company really cares for its employees.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You guys got t-shirts and a letter?

All we've gotten is a grab bag with a Halloween size bag of chips, a granola bar and a bottle of fruit juice. Really satisfies me to see this company really cares for its employees.
Kids hits you right in the :butt: heart, don't it!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
ARTGPK-STIC-17GPK-TF049.jpg

morgan

Wondering why you feel you should get hazard pay? if you do your job properly, use the changes in the signature policy and use common sense you'll be fine! I actually encounter very few people each day now. If you're that afraid, stay home and take a leave of absence till this is over. half of the businesses are closed so you should be just dropping TP to resi's all day. Man up!