We want your AR

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This gentleman is the owner of the largest gun shop in my state. In the situation I mentioned he simply drew a line that separated the outdoor shooting sportsmen from the gun nuts.
Lol. No, he's just a fudd. His ownership of the largest gun shop in your state doesn't give him any credentials by default. I can't imagine going through life being so wrong.

Tightupser

Obviously no one understands that AR doesnt mean assault rifle guess CNN told you that and just because I have a 30 round clip to shoot a deer doesnt mean I'm gonna shoot 30 times I can shoot 1 time and that's it not pump it full of lead for fun. You people are the ones that bend over and get on your knees when the gov says so.

bacha29

Lol. No, he's just a fudd. His ownership of the largest gun shop in your state doesn't give him any credentials by default. I can't imagine going through life being so wrong.
In what way was he wrong? Was he wrong by simply knowing that high capacity semi automatic weapons that can be easily converted to nearly full automatic had killing power were way beyond what the field shooting sports needed?

You see once upon a time the National Rifle Association was one of the nation's most respected and admired organizations. They were about safety, marksmanship, conservation, cooperation with property owners game health and preservation etc. They're not about that anymore. It's owned and controlled by the gun manufacturers whose sole objective is to scare people enough to make them believe that the more guns they can get them to buy the safer they will be and that's why nobody has any respect for them anymore. And if innocent people continue to get slaughtered at innocent public gatherings they don't care as long as they continue to meet their sales quotas.

The Trump administration is expect to unveil it's plan to combat gun violence in the next couple of weeks. It will no doubt be comprised of nothing but the usual "thoughts and prayers" and nothing proposed in the way of hard legislation or funding for it even if there was .

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
In what way was he wrong? Was he wrong by simply knowing that high capacity semi automatic weapons that can be easily converted to nearly full automatic had killing power were way beyond what the field shooting sports needed?
Very wrong. What the hell is "nearly full automatic"? And a semi-automatic lower can't even accept the pins and trigger group necessary for automatic fire, so it can't be "easily converted". Like I said. The guy is an unknowledgeable fudd who happens to own a business.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Trump administration is expect to unveil it's plan to combat gun violence in the next couple of weeks. It will no doubt be comprised of nothing but the usual "thoughts and prayers" and nothing proposed in the way of hard legislation or funding for it even if there was .
Here's a plan to combat gun violence.

Let's stop letting criminals off because of the lie that it's systemic racism and it is society's fault that they can't stay out of jail.

BrownArmy

Here's the deal though man.
The left has gone on and on about "common sense" gun laws, and about how they're not going to confiscate guns.

But here we are 2019 and they come out and say, flat out, 'hell yes' we're going to take your guns.

Kind of throws gas on the fire for everyone who said all along they want to take their guns when Democrats come out and literally confirm it.

The Democrat position in this election is the NRA's wet dream. I swear it's like Democrats want to lose to Trump.

Beto isn’t getting the nomination.

Let’s be clear.

Don’t forget, the election is over a year away, and these are just pre-primaries debates.

WTF cares?

Exactly what are you concerned about?

I guarantee whom ever wins and becomes the D nominee, they’ll ratchet it back big time, modulate their message, and act like a person with sense.

Happens every time.

Don’t get caught up in the drama, fren.

542thruNthru

- Never hunted a day in my life so that aspect doesn't even matter to me.

- Yeah. They're that much fun.

- G.I. Joe fantasies? Nah. I have no desire to emulate anyone under the directive of the government. Plus my ARs are custom built from top shelf parts I hand picked. Better than any G.I. gun churned out by the lowest bidder. (p.s. The AR-15 was originally a civilian rifle that the military adopted for their own platform. If anyone's taking cues from anyone, well...)

- Because I want to and anyone else can :censored2: off.

giphy-88.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Beto isn’t getting the nomination.

Let’s be clear.

Don’t forget, the election is over a year away, and these are just pre-primaries debates.

WTF cares?

Exactly what are you concerned about?

I guarantee whom ever wins and becomes the D nominee, they’ll ratchet it back big time, modulate their message, and act like a person with sense.

Happens every time.

Don’t get caught up in the drama, fren.
Ok fren.
Nothing to worry about.
Democrats seem set on making Trump's campaign commercials for him.
Carry on.