Wearing Shorts to Work - Preload

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@ups.pos you've probably already realized that help on a question like this won't be forthcoming...

I have only heard of UPS enforcing a dress code once, at our center. And it was pretty darn bad.
So your choices in clothing are probably going to only be limited by your personal preferences.

But.
If I may make a suggestion.
You are on a forum full of drivers right now. The "professionals" so to speak of UPS. The older, and more mature employees.

And it took all of three minutes for the inappropriate jokes to start.
If you choose to wear anything at all revealing, your coworkers will be doing the same exact jokes and worse behind your back.
And if you choose to dress that way, they'll assume you are easy, and they'll hit on you night and day.
There's a reason they're called hub rats. They're going to hit on you either way, but it'll be much worse if you give them something to look at.

I've seen two girls get pregnant from loser potheads, and end up quitting.

Were I in your shoes, I'd wear something comfortable that wouldn't draw extra attention to myself.
Be safe.

rod

Retired 22 years
@ups.pos you've probably already realized that help on a question like this won't be forthcoming...

I have only heard of UPS enforcing a dress code once, at our center. And it was pretty darn bad.
So your choices in clothing are probably going to only be limited by your personal preferences.

But.
You are on a forum full of drivers right now. The "professionals" so to speak of UPS. The older, and more mature employees.

If you choose to wear anything at all revealing, your coworkers will be doing the same exact jokes and worse behind your back.
And if you choose to dress that way, they'll assume you are easy, and they'll hit on you night and day.
There's a reason they're called hub rats. They're going to hit on you either way, but it'll be much worse if you give them something to look at.

Were I in your shoes, I'd wear something comfortable that wouldn't draw extra attention to myself.
Be safe.
There is one in every crowd. Let the poor girl wear her sexy clothes. Nobody will even notice.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

But.

Be safe.
So how does one get pregnant by loser potheads happen? I’m not sure if these two young ladies you knew had worn jogging pants or high and tight shorts, the outcome would have been any different.

Est.1998

So how does one get pregnant by loser potheads happen? I’m not sure if these two young ladies you knew had worn jogging pants or high and tight shorts, the outcome would have been any different.
In a recent study, two groups of loser potheads employed at UPS were given the opportunity to "know" (girls in high and tight shorts) and (girls in jogging pants).
The conclusion: only the girls in high and tight shorts were impregnated.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
In a recent study, two groups of loser potheads employed at UPS were given the opportunity to "know" (girls in high and tight shorts) and (girls in jogging pants).
The conclusion: only the girls in high and tight shorts were impregnated.
Meanwhile, a second study found the girls in jogging pants were polled with high and tight shorts girls. Researchers concluded that jogging pants girl’s were attracted to the same gender, and as such didn’t get pregnant.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Some guy was leaving after shift and he passed me with a joint in his hand before we ever reached the parking lot
04B2A95A-0653-40CD-9914-D14F044CBBE4.gif