Wearing Shorts to Work - Preload

ups.pos

I was hired in November and have only worked UPS during the colder months...now, it's hot as balls and I want to start wearing shorts to work. But I know they have restrictions about shorts being knee-length..?
What about for females? Any female preload out there with suggestions for good shorts to wear?

542thruNthru

I was hired in November and have only worked UPS during the colder months...now, it's hot as balls and I want to start wearing shorts to work. But I know they have restrictions about shorts being knee-length..?
What about for females? Any female preload out there with suggestions for good shorts to wear?

What do you want to wear spandex moose knuckle shorts?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

spandex is always the best work attire

ups.pos

I haven't seen any of the other female preloaders wear shorts yet - only drivers, and of course, that's a uniform so...I was planning on waiting until another female wore shorts so I could get an idea what to wear. I don't want to look like a fool.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I haven't seen any of the other female preloaders wear shorts yet - only drivers, and of course, that's a uniform so...I was planning on waiting until another female wore shorts so I could get an idea what to wear. I don't want to look like a fool.

Be a leader wear your baddest spandex right off the bat

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wear something that will make you successful.

An example would be something high and tight to bag a driver making 100k+, get prego, and tie him down with 2k/month child support payments, then you won’t have to worry about working preload.

If you don’t have the goods to make that happen, then just wear some baggy shorts and spare everyone else.