Wearing Shorts to Work - Preload

Indecisi0n

Apparently this is ok but my bikini gal with the ice auger video isn't -- go figure. :-). May as well start the day off getting things deleted.
Men are intimidated at women who can do more than cook and clean. I don't understand why. We have penises which means we will always win.

Indecisi0n

Apparently this is ok but my bikini gal with the ice auger video isn't -- go figure. :-). May as well start the day off getting things deleted.
Let's see what happens

2005302136590108.png

quad decade guy

Wear something that will make you successful.

An example would be something high and tight to bag a driver making 100k+, get prego, and tie him down with 2k/month child support payments, then you won’t have to worry about working preload.

If you don’t have the goods to make that happen, then just wear some baggy shorts and spare everyone else.
Don't eat where ya get ya meat...

D

Deleted member 77202

Yes they do.
In my building, several guys hit on those vape things but they're not filled with tobacco, they're filled with the pot liquid and you can smell pot everywhere in the building.

Those guys are so stoned I don't know how they even function.
The Sups have to smell it, but they don't say a word cause as long as they don't have to do the work, then they don't care who does it, even if they're high as a kite.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I was hired in November and have only worked UPS during the colder months...now, it's hot as balls and I want to start wearing shorts to work. But I know they have restrictions about shorts being knee-length..?
What about for females? Any female preload out there with suggestions for good shorts to wear?
I was specifically told not to wear shorts. But I did use to wear mini dresses. Now its leggins all day err day. The same sup tried to say my leggings were a problem too so I told them theyre welcome to buy me pants.
Its preload. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. :wink-very:

Poop Head

Judge me.
I was specifically told not to wear shorts. But I did use to wear mini dresses. Now its leggins all day err day. The same sup tried to say my leggings were a problem too so I told them theyre welcome to buy me pants.
Its preload. Wear whatever makes you comfortable. :wink-very:
Ive been thinking of wearing a minidress to work for a while, totally gonna do it now. Thanks!