week two

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's Tuesday and we all know what the means. Heaviest part of the week. Godspeed.
Not here. Thus far during peak the dispatch on Tuesday has oddly been the lightest day of the week. Monday has been nasty and then Wed-Fri has increased each day to Friday being ridiculous. Not sure why, but that's been the pattern.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Preload done on time today. 845. Had 340 stops/550 pcs. Picked up 350. 131 miles. Punched @ 1945. Looks about the same tomorrow according to the "forecast". Same forecast that overestimated our building volume by 30K pcs yesterday, so who the hell knows.

watdaflock?

More than yesterday but tad less than Monday.

They are offering pay for travel time and paid miles to go jump in BFE at my hub.

May have to go with out sleep for a day or two.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well for my center my prediction has been right. Heavy Monday then pretty light. Even cutting routes and offering some (me) days off. ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well for my center my prediction has been right. Heavy Monday then pretty light. Even cutting routes and offering some (me) days off. ;)

Our center was down two trailers due to the snow storm. I expected to have my helper but didn't need him. Tomorrow will be heavier and then the fun starts next week.

I had 2.48 hours of guarantee pay on today's check.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
59.5 hours total last week.
Only 3.50 hours overtime so far this week through Thursday.
Guess they are taking mercy on this old fart and giving the stops to the young runners with the helpers!
Here's hoping this keeps up!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Preload done on time today. 845. Had 340 stops/550 pcs. Picked up 350. 131 miles. Punched @ 1945. Looks about the same tomorrow according to the "forecast". Same forecast that overestimated our building volume by 30K pcs yesterday, so who the hell knows.
Good job but that sucks lol.

watdaflock?

Same as yesterday except my boss hooked me up with some Bob Evans this AM.

Scoooooore! Gotta love getting paid to eat pancakes and sausage!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Our preload center is buy us off with The Price Is Right-like raffles for having perfect attendance during peak.

Easy day today, 8.75 hours.