Weight listed on tracking number not correct

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm expecting a shipment of about 80 books this Friday (selfpubbed). My printer recently switched to UPS and I've honestly had trouble with shipments every since, but this is the first time I'm legitmately worried that it might be an issue on my printers end and not UPS

The books were spilt into 4 boxes and I received 4 tracking numbers. All weights listed on the tracking number vary signifigantly even though they should technically have the same number of books in each box. the box weights are 3.6kg, 4.5kg. 4.5kg. and 7.8kg

Even more particular, the total weight of the 4 packages is still nearly 10kg short of what the total weight of these 80 books should actually be. I've done the math and there's weight missing, according to the tracking numbers at least.

Is this just a problem with the information listed in the tracking number, or should i actually be concerned about possibly missing nearly 20 books once I receive this order?

Here is an idea, wait until you actually receive the shipment before becoming worried over it. Nobody here or at UPS really gives a crap or can tell you anything about your shipment.

BlackCat

I'm expecting a shipment of about 80 books this Friday (selfpubbed). My printer recently switched to UPS and I've honestly had trouble with shipments every since, but this is the first time I'm legitmately worried that it might be an issue on my printers end and not UPS

The books were spilt into 4 boxes and I received 4 tracking numbers. All weights listed on the tracking number vary signifigantly even though they should technically have the same number of books in each box. the box weights are 3.6kg, 4.5kg. 4.5kg. and 7.8kg

Even more particular, the total weight of the 4 packages is still nearly 10kg short of what the total weight of these 80 books should actually be. I've done the math and there's weight missing, according to the tracking numbers at least.

Is this just a problem with the information listed in the tracking number, or should i actually be concerned about possibly missing nearly 20 books once I receive this order?

All I know is if the weight is shown in kg, more than likely I am going to need the handcart.

john chesney

I’m retired but I think I can speak for the drivers working still about your issue. We don’t know or give a flying,crispy :censored2: about your shipping problem. It’s August we’re all trying not to die of a heat stroke and tripping over our ball bag after a 12 hour day in the heat.