Well Guys...

vantexan

...resisted joining Twitter for a very long time but now that Elon Musk is in charge and Tucker Carlson just announced he'll soon have a show there I just joined. Sorry, reading Twitter Posts will greatly curtail my time here. But never fear, I'm sure @bacha29 and @MrFedEx will fill the void. I'll drop in from time to time to get a good laugh.

Adios Amigos!!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I finally broke down and jointed it a few months ago so I could say stuff like this without getting banned.

1683677929336.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
...resisted joining Twitter for a very long time but now that Elon Musk is in charge and Tucker Carlson just announced he'll soon have a show there I just joined. Sorry, reading Twitter Posts will greatly curtail my time here. But never fear, I'm sure @bacha29 and @MrFedEx will fill the void. I'll drop in from time to time to get a good laugh.

Adios Amigos!!
It's customary to post these farewell messages many, many times and then come back for a week or so; piss some people off and then disappear for another period of time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Adios Amigos!!

IMG_6833.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Adios Amigos!!
Don’t we have a goodbye mega thread around here somewhere?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Adios Amigos!!
giphy.webp