Well Guys...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
...resisted joining Twitter for a very long time but now that Elon Musk is in charge and Tucker Carlson just announced he'll soon have a show there I just joined. Sorry, reading Twitter Posts will greatly curtail my time here. But never fear, I'm sure @bacha29 and @MrFedEx will fill the void. I'll drop in from time to time to get a good laugh.

Adios Amigos!!
IMG_4114.gif

govols019

You smell that?
...resisted joining Twitter for a very long time but now that Elon Musk is in charge and Tucker Carlson just announced he'll soon have a show there I just joined. Sorry, reading Twitter Posts will greatly curtail my time here. But never fear, I'm sure @bacha29 and @MrFedEx will fill the void. I'll drop in from time to time to get a good laugh.

Adios Amigos!!

What...you didn't post your Twitter handle for us to follow?

100%

Adios Amigos!!
Brown Twitter or Twitter cafe?

vantexan

Living in the van man?
Nope, have a sweet deal living at my dad's rent and utility free. But up to my ears in debt from the heart attack so the only thing I do for excitement is go to McDonald's and sip Diet Cokes all afternoon. Social Security starts in 9 months so there's light at the end of the tunnel out there somewhere.

vantexan

You can probably make more money panhandling than you did working
Years ago read about a guy who did so well panhandling in Chicago that he spent winters in Miami. My best year with FedEx I grossed just over $48k. And worked 6 days a week for more than 40 weeks that year.