Well Guys...

oldngray

nowhere special
Years ago read about a guy who did so well panhandling in Chicago that he spent winters in Miami. My best year with FedEx I grossed just over $48k. And worked 6 days a week for more than 40 weeks that year.
Those guys can beg for a couple of hours and get a quick couple of hundred dollars. When they feel like they have made enough money they call it a day.

rickyb

...resisted joining Twitter for a very long time but now that Elon Musk is in charge and Tucker Carlson just announced he'll soon have a show there I just joined. Sorry, reading Twitter Posts will greatly curtail my time here. But never fear, I'm sure @bacha29 and @MrFedEx will fill the void. I'll drop in from time to time to get a good laugh.

Adios Amigos!!
Dont get addicted

My twitter acct just deleted i cant log in anymore

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Retired FedEx live like hobos.
I do NOT live like a hobo. As a matter of fact, I have more disposable income than I’ve ever had in my adult life. Don’t judge all FedEx retirees by the poor planning of one person. Oh, and I’m too young to collect social security.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I do NOT live like a hobo. As a matter of fact, I have more disposable income than I ever have in my adult life. Don’t judge all FedEx retirees by the poor planning of one person. Oh, and I’m too young to collect social security.
If you are debt free you may be in a lower tax bracket but you also have far fewer expenses.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I do NOT live like a hobo. As a matter of fact, I have more disposable income than I ever have in my adult life. Don’t judge all FedEx retirees by the poor planning of one person. Oh, and I’m too young to collect social security.
Uh, sorry ma’am
IMG_3626.gif