We're so heavy..

Package Stick

"Send it."
That even our PE guys are getting OT.

:censored2:ers are driven tugs around making $57 an hour OT wtf UPS. That could pay for 3 new young people that quit the next day.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
PE is working a lot of weekend OT in my hub, only way they can do repairs and maintenance since the hub is pretty much running 24/7.

No OT in automotive, as heavy as we are they don’t seem to think we need the red tags back.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If this is true then he is one to be respected as in my 32+ years I have never seen this happen, for that matter I haven't even see an on-road cover a run with or without a helper in at least 20 years. So no offense but I'm calling :bsbullf:
I guess him riding out the building with 200 stops is bs. Oh well. Applause for him.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm off on vacation this week and a supervisor called my phone this morning. I didn't answer it. I'm second on seniority list anyway, she was calling from the wrong end.

Est.1998

I'm off on vacation this week and a supervisor called my phone this morning. I didn't answer it. I'm second on seniority list anyway, she was calling from the wrong end.
A guy last week worked his whole vacation. Said he didn't mind, he has four more.
As for me, when I'm on vacation, I look the other way when I see anything brown.