We're so heavy..

chicken alfredo

Log back into your normal account Dave.
No one here believes that the 12 day old account that has only ever upvoted, or commented agreeing with YOUR posts is legit.
I’m me , you goon . I speak for the drivers with good work ethic who are too scared to “ stir the pot” , so to speak . Speak up if you’re out there ! Make accounts and post ! don’t be afraid to tell these 9.5 grievance filing crybabies to hustle a bit !

chicken alfredo

Drivers on here Bragging about making x amount of money from staying out late and filing grievance after grievance yet they’re the same drivers you see at a business when you’re on an FHP and they’re yapping it up with the local urchins stealing company time instead of moving on to the next stop . Same drivers waltzing into the building in the am out of shape and chugging a double big gulp Pepsi before start time . I’m sure they’re telling themselves “this is a marathon not a race “ . Lol ! Give me a freaking break . Can’t stand taking stops off these guys in the pm but I love the OT . I’d rather make my money the honest way. Good work ethic!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Drivers on here Bragging about making x amount of money from staying out late and filing grievance after grievance yet they’re the same drivers you see at a business when you’re on an FHP and they’re yapping it up with the local urchins stealing company time instead of moving on to the next stop . Same drivers waltzing into the building in the am out of shape and chugging a double big gulp Pepsi before start time . I’m sure they’re telling themselves “this is a marathon not a race “ . Lol ! Give me a freaking break . Can’t stand taking stops off these guys in the pm but I love the OT . I’d rather make my money the honest way. Good work ethic!
My center manager has some testicles he will sell you. They are in a pickle jar under his desk. He sloshes them around every morning to give him the will power to keep going in his miserable life.

Overpaid Union Thug

Part of ACTUALLY having a work ethic is not having to virtue signal about having one.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Hey man....your heart is in the right place. It’s good that your parents raised you to be a hard working guy....mine did too. Been working since I was 14 years old and I pushed my body to the limit in every job I've ever had, including UPS when I first started.
Ive been driving for 3 years. In my packet I scratched by over an hour consistently, I wasn’t going to take no for an answer.
Within a year, my knees and back started to have problems. I’m 31, have worked manual labor most of my life, and I’m sure that doesn’t help...but I’m a pretty healthy guy, in shape, I eat my fruits and veggies and balanced meals all throughout the week. Drink nothing but water and black coffee. I do a full body stretch every damn day when I wake up and before I go to bed. I take glutamine and glucosamine every day to help with joint soreness.
Right now I’m sitting on my couch and my whole body is sore after another 55+ hour week. I’m 31, but feel like I’m 50. I know for a fact that my body isn’t going to hold up for 20 years here...and you know what? UPS could care friend’ing less if I, OR YOU drop dead tomorrow. The machine will keep moving, and your grave stone isn’t going to say “he was a really hard worker.”
I genuinely, honestly want to be a productive guy, I don’t want to pass work along to my brothers...but you get to a point where taking care of yourself should be your #1 priority. I’m there, man. I will do my best to get everything off the truck, WHILE maintaining complete control of my body and mind. If that means I gotta slow it down....and it often does....thats what the friend I’m gonna do

Overpaid Union Thug

Hey man....your heart is in the right place. It’s good that your parents raised you to be a hard working guy....mine did too. Been working since I was 14 years old and I pushed my body to the limit in every job I've ever had, including UPS when I first started.
Ive been driving for 3 years. In my packet I scratched by over an hour consistently, I wasn’t going to take no for an answer.
Within a year, my knees and back started to have problems. I’m 31, have worked manual labor most of my life, and I’m sure that doesn’t help...but I’m a pretty healthy guy, in shape, I eat my fruits and veggies and balanced meals all throughout the week. Drink nothing but water and black coffee. I do a full body stretch every damn day when I wake up and before I go to bed. I take glutamine and glucosamine every day to help with joint soreness.
Right now I’m sitting on my couch and my whole body is sore after another 55+ hour week. I’m 31, but feel like I’m 50. I know for a fact that my body isn’t going to hold up for 20 years here...and you know what? UPS could care friend’ing less if I, OR YOU drop dead tomorrow. The machine will keep moving, and your grave stone isn’t going to say “he was a really hard worker.”
I genuinely, honestly want to be a productive guy, I don’t want to pass work along to my brothers...but you get to a point where taking care of yourself should be your #1 priority. I’m there, man. I will do my best to get everything off the truck, WHILE maintaining complete control of my body and mind. If that means I gotta slow it down....and it often does....thats what the friend I’m gonna do
Taking care of yourself should be at the top of everyone’s list of priorities. Not trying to be at the top of some operations report.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Anyone want to start a pool about how long it takes before this guy starts a thread asking about workers comp claims?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Just wait til he pinches a nerve in his back carrying a seemingly easy 30 pound box up apartment stairs, following the methods....yes that happened to me. That was a fun day to tough out. I called my OC and told him I would finish the day but call out tomorrow...
I went to the chiropractor thinking I needed an x ray, expecting the worst....and he was surprised that I was even mobile....turns out I had multiple pinched nerves in my back that he said should be causing me “unbearable” pain. He cracked the living sh** out of my back and I called out the next day as well cause the adjustments kicked my ass. That was the big turning point for me