Western Pennsylvania April 6th VOTE

Jonathon Freeloader

Figured I'd start a thread on it.
Since electronic ballots we're sliced out this time, will anyone who is affected by this supplement post the deets on here?

Really wanna know what a 3rd swing supplement looks like, and if it's going down as a yes or no this time

Goku

Are the Pennsylvania supplements that got turned down already voting again on the 6th? I was thinking it was going to take another 2 months because they needed to renegotiate and 804 is voting.

Jonathon Freeloader

As far as I understand, Central Pennsylvania was imposed.

Western is voting on April 6th by paper ballots. In person, miles away from the related hubs.

804 is voting on April 9th.

And 243 is the only one I don't know much about yet.

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
Hey lads and lass's,
Voting will be conducted 30 minutes away from the hub on a Saturday, near some community college. I haven't any bloody idea why this is happening 5 years ago this supplement turned down the contract, (they showed up, voted, had the numbers vote it down... AND IT STILL PASSED!!!!). Fact of the matter is your vote does not count. So don't bring your sorry rear end to the rendevous, come Saturday, stay inside and wallow in pity at this run down union.

All the best,
Chap who isn't showing up

P.S.
CHEERS!

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
So my question is why do paper ballots down at the hall and not keep the online or phone votes going? Maybe @BigUnionGuy has an answer on this subject that can shed some light to the situation?

Is this rhetorical?

This is done to make the numbers less. Us Union UPSERS have places to be and go on a weekend, outside of the hub, families to take out and about. It's Spring, little league games are starting.

The vote is being held on Paper, on a Saturday, 30 minutes from the workplace, to deter union workers from voting.

Clear enough?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The old saying applies: "We have meet the enemy and it is us".

It would be interesting to see if there are any improvements in your supplement, or will be more in line with the first offer or the second?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Is this rhetorical?

This is done to make the numbers less. Us Union UPSERS have places to be and go on a weekend, outside of the hub, families to take out and about. It's Spring, little league games are starting.

The vote is being held on Paper, on a Saturday, 30 minutes from the workplace, to deter union workers from voting.

Clear enough?
Wow @BigUnionGuy didn't know you had a new username? Or are you to stupid to read when I asked another member to comment?

BigBrown87

Is this rhetorical?

Clear enough?
Yes I was aware of why they decided to hold a paper ballot vote at the hall, the reason I called on @BigUnionGuy was to hold him to this shameful technique the union is using to force the contract through with little care to the members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Wow @BigUnionGuy didn't know you had a new username? Or are you to stupid to read when I asked another member to comment?

What are you babbling about ?

I've had the same screen name since 2006.

Yes I was aware of why they decided to hold a paper ballot vote at the hall, the reason I called on @BigUnionGuy was to hold him to this shameful technique the union is using to force the contract through with little care to the members.

It wasn't my decision to make and I don't speak for the IBT.

But, I guess this where "the rubber meets the road". We'll see how serious the

members are about their supplement and if they show up to vote.

Nervous ?

:biggrin:

What's going to be your excuse.... if people don't show up to vote ?

-Bug-

BigBrown87

Nervous ?

-Bug-
You may not speak for the union but you sure like to give them the benefit of doubt at every turn and sugar coat any shady tactics, like now. I dont have or need any excuses for this supplement we all knew the ibt and company would somehow get their way in the end.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I dont have or need any excuses for this supplement we all knew the ibt and company would somehow get their way in the end.

The members are being provided an opportunity to have their voices heard.

If they choose not to exercise their right.... it's on them. Period.

It sounds like you just made a concession speech ?

Nervous ?

-Bug-
Is spring break a good enough excuse not to show?