What’s the Big Idea

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Forest Park still got two runout belts for preload?
When those 25 routes leave, how many empty spots will there be non-peak season?
You staying in FPKGA or going to the new hub?

We now have three belts, they added an extension out the rear of the building last year. $7M on new automated small sort, building extension, paved the yard, and added a foot bath. Great planning as usual. If 25 routes leave, 25 empty spots after Peak? Routes are going to Marvin miller Drive, not the new SMART Hub. I'm not interested in of these routes even though they are closer to my home. I'm winding it down, I just need to decide when.

john chesney

Double header ?
I don’t know what the official term is been seeing a psychiatrist and on medicine for 24 straight years. She was young and hot when I started seeing her now she’s 70 and still looks good. I swear I never once seen her from the waist down. I think next time I go I should ask after all these years do you mind if I get a look at dat ass

Future

Victory Ride
I don’t know what the official term is been seeing a psychiatrist and on medicine for 24 straight years. She was young and hot when I started seeing her now she’s 70 and still looks good. I swear I never once seen her from the waist down. I think next time I go I should ask after all these years do you mind if I get a look at dat ass
Trust me bro ... I should see a lot ....lol...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Careful or you will be slimed with a rape accusation.