What’s the penalty pay when you don’t receive your vacation check?

ManInBrown

On the date you were supposed to get it. Assuming they balk at providing a green check. Should have been on UPSers tonight and I did not get it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s the same in every local in America. Two weeks in advance. My question isn’t should I have received my check. My question is what’s the penalty pay. Lolol
NippyRegularIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

ManInBrown

Lolol. Guy is asking me if I’m on vacation now. Why in the world, would I be on vacation now, asking what the penalty pay is if I don’t receive my vacation check tonight like I should have. In what local do they receive their vacation checks the week they are off?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Really? Never heard that one. So technically they have till the Friday before you are on vacation to pay you?
Payweek is Sunday to Saturday. They have ultimately until Saturday before it is really late. If they don't get it to you Friday then they will NDA to you. That's why he asked you when you were on vacation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Bro ever heard of view your paycheck on UPSers? I did not say my bank did not receive my paycheck. I said it is not on UPSers. JFC. Are you a FTer? Tell me you’re PT. Restore my faith in humanity.

Wait until Thursday night, when the checks usually post. There may be some weird crap going on due to the holiday, but you shouldn't be expecting a check on a Wednesday morning.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bro ever heard of view your paycheck on UPSers? I did not say my bank did not receive my paycheck. I said it is not on UPSers. JFC. Are you a FTer? Tell me you’re PT. Restore my faith in humanity.
Right now it's Wednesday morning.

It will be on UPSers by Thursday morning.

It will be in your bank by Friday morning.

Relax fren.