Rack em

Made the Podium
The union is only as strong as its members
When some of the members consist of people like Dave, then it shows how weak we are. I am very much in favor of a stronger union as well. I've heard in the past it was much stronger, but now it's weak. Once that :censored2: hoffa is gone, I believe it will regain its strength.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
When some of the members consist of people like Dave, then it shows how weak we are. I am very much in favor of a stronger union as well. I've heard in the past it was much stronger, but now it's weak. Once that :censored2: hoffa is gone, I believe it will regain its strength.
I can’t argue with this. The union was much stronger years ago. I only hope it regains it’s strength in the future.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Become a steward, show your coworkers how it's supposed to be done. Sometimes if you want things to change, you do it yourself.
I've become bitter myself. I dont take crap from anyone.
You have nothing to lose by trying to change things.

Ghost in the Darkness

I agree with much of what you said. Just remember its only a job. They would like it to be your life but its not. If I couldn't find an amicable balance between time with my family, making a living and being happy (or not miserable atleast), i would walk away.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I can’t argue with this. The union was much stronger years ago. I only hope it regains it’s strength in the future.
Us younger/newer guys need to do our part. Get people to union meetings, get them to actually read contract proposals, get them to actually vote! We used to have union meeting every 3 months or so, but now we have them every year at best. My guess is our BA got tired of driving 3 hours to talk with only 10 out of the 40+ members from our center.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Us younger/newer guys need to do our part. Get people to union meetings, get them to actually read contract proposals, get them to actually vote! We used to have union meeting every 3 months or so, but now we have them every year at best. My guess is our BA got tired of driving 3 hours to talk with only 10 out of the 40+ members from our center.
We have monthly union meetings. I’m just as guilty as the next guy on not attending regularly. I agree that we do need get more younger guys involved!!

Star B

White Lightening

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 135