Heavy Package

What would you discuss?
I would tell you to get bent.
You ain't escalating :censored2:.

Yeah, your right. Keep waiting at the meeting point for me to show up and take some stops off of you. Tick tock tick tock....

All seriousness, we know who the slugs are and I flat out tell them I'm not helping them anymore until they get it together. I run my route to get it done and go home to my family. If any slug gets in the way of that then it only happens once or twice. Yes, I escalate it with my steward, not some blowhole manager. If the manager keeps singling me out to help the same person over and over then I file on it as harassment.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BC6F3B82-DE87-45B6-9FA6-51E5A3B7E0B1.gif
What would you discuss?
I would tell you to get bent.
You ain't escalating :censored2:.

Yeah, your right. Keep waiting at the meeting point for me to show up and take some stops off of you. Tick tock tick tock....

All seriousness, we know who the slugs are and I flat out tell them I'm not helping them anymore until they get it together. I run my route to get it done and go home to my family. If any slug gets in the way of that then it only happens once or twice. Yes, I escalate it with my steward, not some blowhole manager. If the manager keeps singling me out to help the same person over and over then I file on it as harassment.