What’s your go to drink in the summer?

Overpaid Union Thug

Coffee in the morning and water all day with one Gatorade about halfway through. I might down a sugar free Monster shortly after lunch if a start to feel that after lunch fog setting in. I replace that with coffee when it’s cold outside. That’s one good reason to avoid big meals for lunch.

Zowert

I buy those big tubs of blue Gatorade mix at Costco. Then make a half gallon of it every morning and fill my Yetti with it.

brostalss

Coffee in the morning water all day with a soda or two throughout.

I had the luxury of having ice machines on my route. Water supply was plentiful. I carried a 32oz. Sipper bottle. Once refilled it 13 times in one day.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5651D795-C5FD-4471-8F73-C7E6B617B943.png

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
The summer is here and with it comes the great humidity in the south region. Was curious what everyone drinks to stay hydrated. Do people prefer mostly water or do you guys have some other stuff you add. I usually drink water mostly and about 1 Gatorade since they have too much sugar I try to stay away. We do get some hydration tablets to put in our water but they it kind of makes it taste like poop.
Coffee, Coffee,Water,Water,Water,Water,Water,Water,Water,Gatorade,Water,Water,Water,Water,Water,Beer,Beer,Beer,Beer

WTFm8

9E3A6092-8BD8-459B-9925-DF28191418C8.jpeg

Hooked on these for the last 2ish weeks. Gas stations frequently have them 2 for $3. I drink 1 a day usually with lunch or stop somewhere for my 10 minute in the afternoon. Coconut water first ingredient, cane sugar, blah blah

The most fluids I drank in a day was last year and it was just over 3 gallons... 2.5 was water alone plus a Gatorade, small soda, and a Tropicana applejuice.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
View attachment 248747

Hooked on these for the last 2ish weeks. Gas stations frequently have them 2 for $3. I drink 1 a day usually with lunch or stop somewhere for my 10 minute in the afternoon. Coconut water first ingredient, cane sugar, blah blah

The most fluids I drank in a day was last year and it was just over 3 gallons... 2.5 was water alone plus a Gatorade, small soda, and a Tropicana applejuice.
Didn't even piss, did you?