What actually caused this

UPS human resources dropped the ball , I know for a fact a multitude of employees were never put in the system to have the fee and dues taken out when they got hired , some of which have been with the company close to two years , Local 25 was asking for months to straighten it out , UPS is responsible for these deductions, this is a violation of the collective bargaining agreement, the union asked for the members behind and not contributing to be paid up , the union never asked UPS to deduct the money all at once , UPS payroll took it upon themselves to take it all at once , not only from the members that were behind and owed , but the company also took it upon themselves to take it from the members currently paying on schedule

Box Ox

UPS human resources dropped the ball

2w32o0z.gif

Kae3106

Payroll does not decide how much to take. Ever. They receive a file from the union that is uploaded to the system.

RolloTony Brown Town

The agreement was $50/week for 16 weeks. A driver showed me his check. His 7th paycheck. He had a $700 deduction. Why did they ask for it all at once with that employee?

Boston25

The agreement was $50/week for 16 weeks. A driver showed me his check. His 7th paycheck. He had a $700 deduction. Why did they ask for it all at once with that employee?
They didn't ask for it all at once RM. If you bothered to ask HR and payroll in your inquiry I'm sure you would get your answer l.