What are you listening to for the Holidays-1?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Amen 🙏 , You got to scratch your head with the radical left ,,, they'll argue the death penalty tooth & nail to save a murder, rapist or pedophile ,, but have no care for an unborn child !!
Can't help but compare Biden to Herod in the lyrics . Makes me sad and I pray everyday that he has a change of heart .

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is in the UK Top 10 every year around Christmas time. Some consider it the best Christmas tune of all time. The BBC won't play the "unedited" version because of a "homophobic slur". LOL...what :censored2: has a problem with Celtic punk lyrics?
The word is even edited from BC...:censored2:, :censored2:, :censored2:....It's all about context.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
This is in the UK Top 10 every year around Christmas time. Some consider it the best Christmas tune of all time. The BBC won't play the "unedited" version because of a "homophobic slur". LOL...what :censored2: has a problem with Celtic punk lyrics?
The word is even edited from BC...:censored2:, :censored2:, :censored2:....It's all about context.
My son played in last night on Pandora while riding in my truck . I never heard it before then. Pretty funny but I wouldn't put on my Christmas play list.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It’s been huge since 1987.
Your classic drunk / addict Christmas love ballad.
This song is about Irish people who immigrated to America in the 19th century to escape the potato famine and in hope of making it as entertainers in New York. Many didn't, however, and ended up homeless. It is also said to come from a desire to move away from tacky Christmas songs and to highlight the fact that a lot of people have a terrible time at Christmas